Transformers Prime figures 1st edition vs. not?

C - 310

Seen a couple of Megatrons at Walmart. Soundwave, however, has not been found. I think he's gonna be the holy grail. From the sound of it, looks like he's being shortpacked :redface

He is, even in Wave 2 there is only suppose to be one of him. So I would suggest when you see him grab him and if there is 2 grab both. I only got mine because I got the Target Employee to bring out the only case of Wave 1 Deluxe's they had

So I grabbed Soundwave and Wheeljack.

Hopefully my FE Optimus Prime will show up this weekend, and I can find Megatron at Walmart or Target. TRU wanted $27 for him so I left him there

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found my Soundwave at TRU. Fresh, unpacked case. It was the only one they had so I took it, along with Cliffjumper and Wheeljack. Then last week, I found another Soundwave that was just unpacked. The TRUs in my area are only getting a case a week. That second Soundwave I found is now in Noisemaze's hands btw

IIRC, I think there is suppose to be 2 SWs, 1 Ratchet, and 1 RC in Wave 2. As for a Holy Grail, I think FE Cliffjumper is it. I tried to find him online, only one online place and eBay has him in stock (and eBay prices are starting to go over $40 after shipping I think). Sigh, Hasbro why are you doing teasing your fan base? It's like saying the turkey is ready, but not serving it.

Archived