Transformers Prime figures 1st edition vs. not?

C - 310

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I'm just going to have to import the Takara Arcee, at least I can still get it for a decent price. Though Vehicon is going through the roof.

Damn you Hasbro! 1st Edition should have been a regular release everywhere!!

Still kinda sounds like career suicide to me. Kinda like Lindsey paroozing the world of pharmacutecles once again. Seriously, aside from the wto molds that were made, I still wonder what makes a company like this jump the shark so easily as this one does...? I mean what's the direction or the train of thought in doing something like giving us something great and then saying ...F! it, lets go along with the crappy figures! It almost seems like Hasbro's TRYING to fail!

I don't think has/tak jumped the shark at all. These figures have been designed months if not years in advance, and they did say the first edition were limited releases. Some people will like them and some don't.

Yeah this isn't so much jumping the shark, that was the whole Action Master thing. That was jumping the shark! This is more like just not thinking a decision all the way through to the end.

I have dreams like that every once in awhile, excet mine usually involve me finding my long lost childhood G1 collection. Then I wake up and I'm all like "Aww." Kinda puts a damper on the first couple hours of my day.

Archived