Possible price increase on DotM deluxes?

HMRC4EVR

Heya everyone.

I stopped by my local Target to check out the clearance section and to see how their reset was going. Nothing new on both front, but I did notice something that made me stop and blink.

The Dark of the Moon Deluxe figures were tagged at $14.99 each on the peg hooks!

At first I thought someone had taken the Cyberverse Commander/Legends two pack price tag and had run it for all of that deluxe section, but I took Topspin, Cyberfire BB and Warpath to the scanner. Topspin and CF BB both scanned at $14.99 each, and Warpath scanned at $11.88.

Now I didn't buy any so I don't have proof but it's ligit, at least for now. We all know Target's weird pricing issues but I thought I'd give everyone a heads up just in case!

Hope this helps someone avoid price shock at the register!

HMRC

If the prices did go up on DotM figures then Target won't be moving those things anymore. If WM fallows and so forth with other stores then DotM figures will be overflowing everywhere. I mean I can see 14.99 at TRU since they are thieves, but WM and Target? That's insane.

If the prices did go up on DotM figures then Target won't be moving those things anymore. If WM fallows and so forth with other stores then DotM figures will be overflowing everywhere. I mean I can see 14.99 at TRU since they are thieves, but WM and Target? That's insane.

Well, I work for Wal-Mart and as of today we still were $9.88. Our Generations were still less than $12.00 (the one Kup we had was still there).

TRU has really been getting on my nerves with all this price changing. The Trans-Scanning figures came in at $11.99 same as normal DOTM figures, went to #12.99 a week later (went back to get a second Sideswipe for a friend and saw the increase). During the first BOGO sale Sideswipe and Ironhide went to $13.99, then back to $12.99 a week after the sale. THEN when Ratchet and Bumblebee came out during the week of their second BOGO sale, they were $14.99 each! The thing is the second wave came out less than two months after the first.

Also, TRU jacked the price up on Samurari figures from $8.99 to $9.99 and MP Rodimus from $60 to $70.00.

I don't think Wal Mart will get that bad, but Target raising those deluxes makes me wonder if it's a error price changes (at Wal Mart I had a price change on a music CD-went up two cents one day, the down 3 cents the next) so it does happen. Wrong price on skus.

But if this is a ligit price increase, that stuff is gonna just SIT there even worse than before Christmas.

They are still $9,99 at my Target. And $10.58 on Target.com. So just stay away from your Target until they drop the price again. Though I'm sure someone entered the wrong information. And It's suppose to start the clearance

I picked up Bumblebee and Jazz Exclusives for $8,58 each

Walmart wont increase

So they don't sell at $10 and they want to raise them to $15?

Because its his Target that is screwing up the prices all you have to do is tell them to check the Target Website for the real prices

that's funny...people complaining about 15 usd figs when the deluxes cost more like 19.99 euro a piece down here in the Netherlands..and i'm not kidding at all

Archived