breaking Transformers figures

puma

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By accident?

G1 Powerglide's right arm at the shoulder(Rivet broke but plastic was intact)

G1 Pipes uh... pipes(his arms)

2 Armada Superbase Primes arms(While connecting Overload, replaced it with Micron Legend Convoy)

2 Energon Skorponok's gold front shoulder panels(While attempting Jet Mode, still haven't found a replacement)

Energon Signal Flare's ball joint shoulder(just dropped it, now replaced with Superlink Signal Flare)

Classics Grimlock's tiny peg at the T-rex's lower Jaw

Legends Class Universe Jazz's peg on lower legs

2 Legends Class TFTM Skorponok's Tail Stinger (broke the second while removing it from the package... Grrrr)

I also broke a friend's BWN tf, can't remember the name off the top of my head, but it's the one that becomes a stegosaurus.(A peg on one of the panels that form the back) and another friend's ROTF LC Optimus Prime(Turned the head and broke the wires to the light up eyes, but he does not know it... yet)

oh boy...heres mine...

i have bipolar disorder...and anger problems..so when i get really angry i start breaking things..it could be anything

well one day i was in my toy room and my now fiancee had just pissed me off...

ROTF Rampage bit the dust, HA Skids bought it, one of the spare tanks from the Energon Bruticus Maximus bought it (had just gotten the FP upgrade set)...

a few years ago when i still lived with my parents my mom pissed me off...a whole shelf of high end gundam models bought it....

so yeah....lots of breakage

G1 Shockwave, plastic likes to break where the chest meets the back, especially at the shoulders.

G1 car bots like Prowl, windshields.

Classic story back in 84 when my friend Chris got a G1 Prowl, I slept over and was playing with Prowl while he was playing a game on the C64. We went down to breakfast and when we can back up the door was broken off. Still do not know how that happened, but he tried to make me give him the door off mine, so I snapped it off and broke the thing in front of him so both our doors were busted.

TransMetal 2 Dragon Megatron, the wings break with ease.

Jetfire G1 Wingpod attachment hinge

Powermaster Optimus Prime... I don't know where Prime is... but I do have his super head and trailer :redface

Also for WHATEVER reason I clipped Squawkbox's wings. Maybe to make him more aerodynamic. Also, me or something else chewed on him. Stupid.

Optimus Prime from his box and the Megatron Gun that came with it completely fell apart....well, the extended stock handle fell apart

That happened to mine too, but not right out of the box. Mine was sitting on a shelf for years, undisturbed, until one day I picked it up and the stock fell apart. I know the kids did it!

I broke one of the tiny hooks on Masterpiece Megs. The one on his hip that in gun mode keep the handle flush with the top of the gun. It never looked right in gun mode, but I only transformed it that one time.

The stock on my MP prime's, megatron gun fell apart too. My MP-01 was a first run figue though, so I thought they would have fixed that after in later runs

Mine seems fine, though I don't handle it much it did go thru a couple moves in the past year. I also dont play with that thing either, it stands mighty over the rest of the room.

Archived