Energon/Superlink winding down... who'd we miss?

KneonT

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5. WRECK-GAR and/or JUNKIONS - A combiner team maybe? JUNKION MAXIMUS anyone? :tflaugh1

HEY!!! That was my idea! Not to say that you didnt think of it independent of me, but that was even the name for the combiner I came up with. And instead of motorcycles, all the robots would've been Mad Max type vehicles, making a sweet ass combiner.

The cities. Big fat honking bases that turn into giant robots. Give me a Unicron/Omega sized base that could hold some of the Omnicons and deluxe-size figs. We haven't seen base transformers since G1.

And we probably wont thanks to productioncosts and that stupid drop test

5. WRECK-GAR and/or JUNKIONS - A combiner team maybe? JUNKION MAXIMUS anyone?  :tflaugh1

HEY!!! That was my idea! Not to say that you didnt think of it independent of me, but that was even the name for the combiner I came up with. And instead of motorcycles, all the robots would've been Mad Max type vehicles, making a sweet ass combiner.

Seriously? Must be the Zeitgeist.

I just figured Hasbro was taking the team name and sticking "Maximus" on the end of it for the gestalt name. Hey, we could call him "Junk Lord," "Scrapheap," "Rustbucket" ... or "Sanford?" :tflaugh1

Sanford!!!! hehehe

we could've had a Autobot/Minicon partnership with that too.... Armada Autobot Sanford with his Minicon... Son.

:)

Maybe a translucent Arcee redeco named Elizabeth. Cuz she's dead, ya know... :tflaugh1

OK, OK. Now it's just getting silly. ;)

The cities.  Big fat honking bases that turn into giant robots.  Give me a Unicron/Omega sized base that could hold some of the Omnicons and deluxe-size figs.  We haven't seen base transformers since G1.

And we probably wont thanks to productioncosts and that stupid drop test

What an effing shame.

Archived