botcon gobot set?

Hellscream85

Just wondering if there is enough interest in seeing The Gobots brought into the classics universe for a Botcon set, if so I'll start a petition for next year, I for one would love to see Generations Wreck-Gar retooled into Cy-kill, and HFTD Tomahawk retooled into Ro-Tor.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that's one against and none for so far (not including myself), hopefully this thread doesn't die with a wimper lol. I'm just saying since we've been getting teased that it might happen since the Games of Deception set, that it would be nice to see it finally

Still more hating on Animated :tflaugh

I seriously doubt there'd ever be a GoBot tie-in with a BotCon. Your best bet is a kitbash.

Just wondering if there is enough interest in seeing The Gobots brought into the classics universe for a Botcon set, if so I'll start a petition for next year, I for one would love to see Generations Wreck-Gar retooled into Cy-kill, and HFTD Tomahawk retooled into Ro-Tor.

I'd go for it!

I seriously doubt there'd ever be a GoBot tie-in with a BotCon. Your best bet is a kitbash.

See I would've begrudgingly agreed with your statement if it were not for the fact that the Games of Deception box set had already featured a GoBot as a primary character, I look at it this way: the Gobots have infiltrated the classics-verse armies with Cy-Kill attempting to seize control of the Decepticon armies in Megatrons absence. The comic for that year of course would show Cy-kill getting slagged, not by Megatron, but by Starscream. Plus I think a new head on Wreck-Gar in Cy-kill's colors would look totally badass!

Seems so far we're pretty evenly split, and though I feel I may get strung up for saying this, I think a GoBot set will end up being a much better set than the one we're getting this year, when I saw the pic of Botcon Overlord/Gigatron I shed tears of utter disappointment......

See I would've begrudgingly agreed with your statement if it were not for the fact that the Games of Deception box set had already featured a GoBot as a primary character, I look at it this way: the Gobots have infiltrated the classics-verse armies with Cy-Kill attempting to seize control of the Decepticon armies in Megatrons absence. The comic for that year of course would show Cy-kill getting slagged, not by Megatron, but by Starscream. Plus I think a new head on Wreck-Gar in Cy-kill's colors would look totally badass!

Seems so far we're pretty evenly split, and though I feel I may get strung up for saying this, I think a GoBot set will end up being a much better set than the one we're getting this year, when I saw the pic of Botcon Overlord/Gigatron I shed tears of utter disappointment......

I think a gobot set would be even worse then last years animated crap and even worse then Wings Of Honor which aside from Razorclaw completely sucked

I think a gobot set would be even worse then last years animated crap and even worse then Wings Of Honor which aside from Razorclaw completely sucked

Haha, worse than an Animated set!? You just kick straight for the balls! Lol

Archived