New third party not-Skyfire

Scaleface

Pics broken.

Also I really wish the community at a whole would give NOT-XXXXX a rest. Not the actual toys just the naming trend.

Yeah they really need to fix quite a few things before I will even consider getting it.

Totally redo the biceps and get rid of that stretched out shoulder design they are going for.

Invert the face... seriously who thought making the mouth and eye detail pop out from the face was a good idea?

Although I give them kudos for being brave enough to give him a MOLDED autobot symbol. Even chms has not been brave enough to do that, they just stuck with tampographs and stickers. XD

BTW the pics are here. "can only post a few pics due to the forum limit"

204532ty4v24cvriy2tobv.jpg

204533hjedqjdbjxh2cjw1.jpg

204534ewyvnxmuzlg4nmfw.jpg

2045394f2636jdww38frgr.jpg

204542cofossjuxjku1akj.jpg

204544hzcj3gc2wpgupqmg.jpg

204545bqahtk3bkxjapa9h.jpg

204546w7kkgp6bhpxgh2p7.jpg

204540850hwqkgi5zfvz8i.jpg

Wasn't against you at all.

But now that I see it, it looks promising but that huge Autobot symbol definitely has to go. It's too attention grabbing. Overall, it's very TFG1 Anime correct. I also hope they redo the head. The eyes are horrible, looks like he got punched in both of them.

I personally like the Hasbro Classic one better. The thing that bothers me the most is the nosecone being too long for the robot mode...

:agree I agree with John 14:6. The Classics version looks better, IMO. :agree

Archived