BotCon 2012 Convention Exclusive Set Revealed; Brochure Now Available

Peter_Van

Looks like someone called it on the nose about Soundwave being a Uni2.0 Ironhide repaint with new head. So, with the normal expectations, since Soundwave and Gigatron get new heads, I doubt any other figure will. Therefore, whichever mold is used for Metalhawk would retain the original mold's head.

In theory, anyways.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like someone called it on the nose about Soundwave being a Uni2.0 Ironhide repaint with new head. So, with the normal expectations, since Soundwave and Gigatron get new heads, I doubt any other figure will. Therefore, whichever mold is used for Metalhawk would retain the original mold's head.

In theory, anyways.

Last Years set had let's see

Autotrooper, Breakdown, Wildrider, and The Motor Master. Four figures with new heads. So in theory there are 2 more coming

Overlord - Bludgeon

Soundwave - Ironhide

Metalhawk - ?

Ultra Magnus - G2 Optimus Prime

SG Soundwave did take that alt mode and form in the comics. The Ratchet/Ironhide mold. I've actually wanted a toy version for a long time. I'm disappointed I'm going to have to pay out the ass for it though and even more disappointed that I probably won't be able to.

You might, I'm taking my son, so we will be getting 2 box sets and if he doesn't want him we will sell him for a reasonable price

You sir have sold me a SG Soundwave. Im actually trying to attend myself since I live in Lousiana now. If I do we'll have to hang out for a bit. But yeah even if I do go, Ill never be able to afford an entire box set. If you want to sell me SG Soundwave at less then what BBTS or eBay will crush me with, you've got a deal.

Cyclonus would like fine in bot mode with a new head, but I wonder how a new head would affect the transform.

Cyclonus would like fine in bot mode with a new head, but I wonder how a new head would affect the transform.

It wouldn't effect the transformation at all, as Cyclonus's head hides inside his chest in alt mode and not a part of the nosecone like the G1 toy

Archived