MP-10 Convoy

puma

Dont do it. Have you seen how many BBTS had returned with QC issues? They dont have any listed right now, but the other day I saw at least six of them with various paint scratches and even a broken chest. That thing seems to be a QC nightmare. I kept saying I wouldnt buy it, but eventually broke down and bought it. Mine had paint scuffs on both sides of the trailer. I should have returned it but I procrastinated and I think its too late now.

Just dont do it, its not worth the price.

I was going to say wait until it ends up on the Clearance rack at BBTS. but finding this out? Has made me decide to just skip it completely

• 5 weeks later...

I can't afford $200+ for MP-10 Convoy.

I'm gonna wait for the Hasbro version which i'm guessing will come without the trailer & cost under $70.

As far as the rumored ultra magnus repaint with the trailer suit of robotic armor. if this comes out,then i'll want this & not the convoy/optimus version. I only need & want one of this mold.

However if Hasbro releases both the optimus & ultra magnus using this toy mold. then i'll be able to afford both.

Needless to say with this item. I'm prepared to play the waiting game & try to pay the least price possible.

My guess is We'll see a USA Hasbro version. because hasbro & buyers loves optimus & the character sells decent in american retail stores

Dont do it. Have you seen how many BBTS had returned with QC issues? They dont have any listed right now, but the other day I saw at least six of them with various paint scratches and even a broken chest. That thing seems to be a QC nightmare. I kept saying I wouldnt buy it, but eventually broke down and bought it. Mine had paint scuffs on both sides of the trailer. I should have returned it but I procrastinated and I think its too late now.

How do you see the # returned?

How do you see the # returned?

I think sometimes the BBTS.com site will try to sell the broken & damaged items at a reduced price. I saw BBTS.com do this a few times with a few Takara MP Brave toys. like MP final version GGG that was made by another company.

Archived