Michael Bay's Transformers Dark of the Moon Sequel Named Most Mistake-Ridden Movie of 2011

BaCon

I still wanna know why mistakes from other movies were listed there!

Because the dude was listing his top 3 favorite mistakes of movies out this year, not of DOTM.

And if you even noticed Carlie was wearing a hat (I did not) there's something wrong with you.

And good, bad, or indifferent, the success of the movies has helped to secure the future of Transformers. A good thing for us all, no?

Carly was wearing a hat?

But yeah, money has shown that it doesn't matter if there are or were mistakes. Money talks more then anything else. And the Money said DOTM was a hit

1. Factual when you or anyone else goes to moviemistakes.com you are bombarded by ads upon ads, even you click on the actual movie title to see it's mistakes you get redirected to another site trying to sell you something. Click on the title again same thing happens. You'll eventually get to what you went to the site for but you have to go through an "bomber raid" of ads before you get there. This is typical of sites that are just bursting with viruses, trojan horses, and spyware; all types of malware. So have your anti-virus/malware up and running and up to date before you go.

*note to admins: please don't post links to sites like this ever again. Moviemistakes.com is it's own mistake, and is a dangerous site...just the fact you get hit with ad after ad after ad is a clue*

I still wanna know why mistakes from other movies were listed there!

Because the dude was listing his top 3 favorite mistakes of movies out this year, not of DOTM.

And if you even noticed Carlie was wearing a hat (I did not) there's something wrong with you.

And good, bad, or indifferent, the success of the movies has helped to secure the future of Transformers. A good thing for us all, no?

Carly was wearing a hat?

But yeah, money has shown that it doesn't matter if there are or were mistakes. Money talks more then anything else. And the Money said DOTM was a hit

I guess there was supposed to be a hat but damn if I saw it. Then again I barely noticed the bunny the first time around....

Archived