What Fall of Cybertron Figures Do You Want?

Breaker

No poll. Just curious to see what everyone wants. At Botcon 2010 there was a lot of people yelling out Starscream amidst my single Shockwave vote. A lot of Warpaths too but I think that was alleviated by Generations a bit. So what would you guys REALLY want from any toys coming from the new game?

Obviously Optimus, Ironhide, Ratchet, Bumblebee, Megatron and Onslaught return for sure. High Moon has also showed off Grimlock, Swoop, Slag, Jazz and Shockwave (only appeared previously in multiplayer), Vortex, Swindle, Blast-Off and I'm sure theres some I'm forgetting. Sludge and Snarl have also been mentioned as appearing in the game.

Aside from the obvious Grimlock and Combaticon (Bruticus) selections I'd have to go with Shockwave. Screw Starscream, there hasn't been any good stand-in for his G1 self outside of maybe Shockblast from A/E/C.

But yeah if we don't at least get Grimlock I will go insane with rage. If we get a full Bruticus combiner team I will go insane and sell my kidney.

I'd like to see all those mentioned above, but I'm interested in seeing an updated Megatron and Optimus figures. Would be great if they made them voyager size.

Great idea, some voyagers would be epic. I just hope we don't get repainted WFC Prime and Megs, it would be cheap just to alter the paint scheme on the old toys to match that of FOC and slap FOC on the packaging.

Oh and hey I forgot there is an Insecticon enemy class so I'll just assume that Bombshell, Shrapnel and Kickback make an appearance and Hasbro hasn't really touched those guys (except for the reissue). The character "Insecticon" from BW and the movie does not count.

IFFFFF they do make a combiner Bruticus, hopefully it won't have articulation of absolute failness, like 99% of hasbro's combiners. It took FP to make Classics Bruticus posable last time round. I hope they'd get it right this time around

If they were to tackle this in a stand-alone product line or include it into Generations, they should do it up as follows:

Deluxe:

Bumblebee

Jazz

Air Raid

Swoop

Barricade

Breakdown

FOC Soundwave

Voyager:

Shockwave

FOC Megatron

FOC Optimus

Slag

Grimlock

Jetfire

Starscream

Ratchet

Ironhide

Leader/Combiner:

Bruticus (Voyager sized Onslaught, Deluxe sized Brawl, Swindle, Vortex and Blastoff)

Supreme:

Omega Supreme

Trypticon

That's how I think they should make it. More to scale in a way. But then I'm just dreaming while awake.

i agree with tramp...and for the record...why megatron look like TF Prime Megatron in vehicle mode?

Probably to show a transition from WFC to TFP.

Archived