Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Exclusive Art of the Apocalypse Preview - Dinobots, Combaticons, Scenes, Vehicles, More!

BaCon

Thanks to the good folks at Activision and High Moon Studios who have sent us an exclusive preview of the Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Art of the Apocalypse Prevew. The preview includes some first looks at fully rendered concept artworks of game scenes, characters such as the the Dinobots and Combaticons as well as new reveals on weapons, vehicles and much more than meets the eye in this game that will be coming out in Fall 2012. Check out the images and more details after the jump. Read the Full News Story Here

transformers-fall-of-cybetron-art-of-the-apocalypse__scaled_600.jpg

Im irked by the promise of Dinobots and just Grimlock and Slag even though they've already been revealed. Swoop has been revealed too but he wasnt in there. The image quality is poor, looks like scans from a magazine, some of it straight out of Game Informer. About the only new thing I've seen is some vehicle modes, Swindle, Blast-Off and the A.I. Buggy and Defender.

Still excited for this game, I can't wait to see what Sludge looks like. Sure hope he doesn't bite it at the beginning of the game like they're hinting at.

Is that Cliffjumper, with the Bumblebee model body and a head that looks somewhat like Prime Cliff? Certainly looks like it could be . . .:cjdance

Yep. I noticed that too. It is definitely the WFC Cliffjumper/Bumblebee body with TFP Cliffjumper's head.

This game looks amazing. I like Jazz...I hope that we see him and Shockwave as toys....I like primes new alt mode. I don't know about that name Slug....I know why he's not called Slag...man how times have changed.....He'll always be Slag to me. Can't wait for more. :)

This game looks amazing. I like Jazz...I hope that we see him and Shockwave as toys....I like primes new alt mode. I don't know about that name Slug....I know why he's not called Slag...man how times have changed.....He'll always be Slag to me. Can't wait for more. :)

Agreed, it's like everyone is too stupid to realize that if you turn that "g" sorta upside down you get a "b" and then you have Slab, which isnt the same as Slag but it's close enough for me. Plus Slab reminds me of a slab of stone, fossils, etc. so it fits. Plus the pronunciation makes it similar to Slag.

I'll be the first to take heat for it. I don't like the Dinobots. The idea of dinosaurs on Cybertron before Cybertron knew there were dinosaurs? Not for me.

I'll be the first to take heat for it. I don't like the Dinobots. The idea of dinosaurs on Cybertron before Cybertron knew there were dinosaurs? Not for me.

Well its a good thing High Moon and Hasbro don't care about Continuity or anything that is even close to Common sense

That's why It's good that Highmoon came up with a plausible explanation— using Space bridge technology to send a probe and view Prehistoric Earth thus discovering dinosaurs and then plotting to plunder said planet.

Archived