TF-1.com & Joustra-Diaclone.com

Maz

Dear all,

For the last month or so I've been putting together the biggest, most comprehensive and ambitious article I have ever written, numbering over 10,000 words and containing over 110 photos. It is the fruit of nearly 14 years of collecting and the incredible contributions of many generous, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and unique collectors throughout the world.

This one feels like my life's work, but I cannot take sole responsibility for it by any stretch as the credits will show just how much input others have had in shaping what I hope will be for the forseeable future, the definitive article on the conception, history, evolution and fate of the Ceji Joustra Diaclone toy line from Europe.

Ceji Joustra Diaclone Overview <- CLICK TO READ

Article includes:

• Diaclone roots and inception
  • Joustra Diaclone comic cover scans
  • Pictures of all Joustra Diaclone toys found to date including never before seen world first Wave 2 pictures!
  • Magazine and print adverts for Joustra Diaclones
  • Dealer Catalogue scans from 1984 and 1985
  • Theories on unanswered questions and mysteries around the toy line since day 1
  • Eventual fate of the Joustra Diaclone line and what happened to the toys
  • Paul Vromen's incredible sidebar artwork for this article

As if that wasn't enough, it is absolutely a wonderful pleasure to introduce a brand new website dedicated entirely to the Ceji Joustra Diaclone toy line created by RpChristophe, a French collector, researcher, enthusiast and someone I consider a great friend:

JOUSTRA DIACLONE <- CLICK TO VIEW

page-de-garde-fond-final-copier15.jpg

Features include:

• Full scans of all Joustra Diaclone comics found to date
  • Exploded packaging images for all Joustra Diaclone toys found to date
  • Bio of the Joustra Diaclone wave 1 artists Paul & Gaetan Brizzi
  • Available in French and English

Finally, the following articles on TF-1.com have been updated to include new discoveries, better and new photographs and contributions and to reflect the findings since original posting:

(1)DIACLONE BLACK TRACKS

10f2xhj.jpg

INCLUDING:

• New packaged and loose images

(2)MILTON BRADLEY AND THE TRANSFORMERS RED TRACKS

1124efk.jpg[/b]

INCLUDING:

• Info and pics updated to reflect discoveries made by Mijo at 20thcenturytoycollector.com

(3)BLACK MEXICAN PROWL

1rymic.jpg

INCLUDING:

• New photos of packaged and loose Mexican Prowl
  • Updated copyright stamping variant information
  • Paul Vromen's Prowl artwork added to sidebar

(4)MEXICAN SMOKESCREEN "SMOKESTREAK"

148j9y8.jpg

INCLUDING:

• New variant of Mexican Smokescreen "Smokestreak" found

I do very much hope you enjoy all of the work above even half as much as we have enjoyed putting the articles, pages and websites together. It's been a real labour of love and with all work like this it will undoubtedly be subject to change in the future when further discoveries are made. Mijo's work on MB Transformers is a great example of new research and perspective necessitating changes to my own work and website.

Feedback, as always, is welcome :)

Massive thanks to all involved, especially Christophe, Mijo, JB, Paul and all article contributors. It's been an unforgettable joy to work with you all, and get to know you all.

All the best

Maz

Archived