Seekers

KFGatri

That's one cool thing about repaints is that you can swap parts. Its like when I swapped parts between RID Megatron and Galvatron.

I also swapped parts between Rid megatron & Galvatron years ago. I basically got rid of all of megatron purple parts & replaced them with galvatrons black parts. doing this was kinda cool because I got a almost all black & gold+white megatron. galvatron got more purple which made it look more like 1986 galvatron.

swapping parts between rid megatron & galvatron was a royal pain in the neck to do. this was not a easy task nor a pleasant experience. because the toy had so many inner pressured springs,gears that needed to be set up inside in the right pattern. tons of itty bitty inner bits that connected to the gears & springs.

Oh trust me, neither of my Megatron or Galvatron had springs when all was said and done.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

ok..so ive thought long and hard about this thread. And ive decided to go ahead and throw my two cents worth in. Now im already aware that the majority of you are probably going to hate me for this opinion, so be it. Im entitled to feel how i want about things.

Seekers, more over the fact that everytime a starscream in released it HAS to be repainted into the others. I think its stupid. And i hate it. Especially when the repaint doesnt even appear in the associated fiction. Example: Armada. Skywarp was not in the armada cartoon.

Prime. At this point there is no Skywarp in Prime. Do we need a Skywarp at this point in the toyline? NO. If he ends up in the cartoon, sure.

Movie. Starcream is the only Seeker in the movie franchise. The repaints are unnecessary and ugly.

now i know that some of them appeared in the comics or whatever. I dont read those. So to me its a non issue. Instead of repainting Starscream 12000 times we could get some of the other toys we want more. I understand Hasbors need to make the money back from the mold. But repainting the same mold a jillion times..totally not necessary...Classics Starscream...im looking at you..

ok..so ive thought long and hard about this thread. And ive decided to go ahead and throw my two cents worth in. Now im already aware that the majority of you are probably going to hate me for this opinion, so be it. Im entitled to feel how i want about things.

Seekers, more over the fact that everytime a starscream in released it HAS to be repainted into the others. I think its stupid. And i hate it. Especially when the repaint doesnt even appear in the associated fiction. Example: Armada. Skywarp was not in the armada cartoon.

Prime. At this point there is no Skywarp in Prime. Do we need a Skywarp at this point in the toyline? NO. If he ends up in the cartoon, sure.

Movie. Starcream is the only Seeker in the movie franchise. The repaints are unnecessary and ugly.

now i know that some of them appeared in the comics or whatever. I dont read those. So to me its a non issue. Instead of repainting Starscream 12000 times we could get some of the other toys we want more. I understand Hasbors need to make the money back from the mold. But repainting the same mold a jillion times..totally not necessary...Classics Starscream...im looking at you..

There is a Skywarp in Prime and yes he is a repaint of Screamer.....again.Toy wise not in toon....yet.

Archived