Seekers

KFGatri

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I too love the Classic Seeker mold.So much so that Ive moded 4 new Seekers.

Took Dirges cockpit and switched it with Thundercrackers cockpit and vice versa.Thats 2 new Seekers.The blues matchup pretty good.

Then I took Acidstorm and Thrust and did the same and more.Making a 2 unit Seeker(Russian sounding team) team.Not going to go into to much detail on that 1.

Any plans for Sunstorm/Icestorm/Sandstorm repaints? I'd love to see those some time.

I cant paint and just started switching cockpits/legs and sometimes arms(arms because I cant paint) to see what could be done.I was bored and I wanted more Seekers but different 1s.

I do have a extra Hasbro Classic Ramjet that Im going to have made into Sandstorm.I have the chms Sunstorm so no need for him.Id like to use my conehead blue Seeker(Thundercrack with Dirges head/cockpit) for a new and different Icestorm.Im sure its only a matter of time b4 someones does what I did.

But guys.I really think you all should give it a go.Im surprised no one has done what Ive done b4.

Heres a link to my first mod that I had someone customize.Hes working on another that Ive done.....First Classic Mod Femmebot.lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Transformers-Slipscream-Custom-Generations-United-Thundercracker-Thrust-G1-/160729872759?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D5%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D6192785720112416753

So needless to say I have pics on my phone of my 4 new moded Seeker and am willing to send them to ppl who want to see.Sorry Im not computer smart.......

Dude, that Slipstream looks nice! If I hadn't just emptied my wallet buying Over-Runabout I'd be tempted....

It sold for $127.50.I have another 1 made up ready to be painted.

Took Dirges cockpit and switched it with Thundercrackers cockpit and vice versa.Thats 2 new Seekers.The blues matchup pretty good.

Then I took Acidstorm and Thrust and did the same and more.Making a 2 unit Seeker(Russian sounding team) team.Not going to go into to much detail on that 1.

Any plans for Sunstorm/Icestorm/Sandstorm repaints? I'd love to see those some time.

I cant paint and just started switching cockpits/legs and sometimes arms(arms because I cant paint) to see what could be done.I was bored and I wanted more Seekers but different 1s.

I do have a extra Hasbro Classic Ramjet that Im going to have made into Sandstorm.I have the chms Sunstorm so no need for him.Id like to use my conehead blue Seeker(Thundercrack with Dirges head/cockpit) for a new and different Icestorm.Im sure its only a matter of time b4 someones does what I did.

But guys.I really think you all should give it a go.Im surprised no one has done what Ive done b4.

Heres a link to my first mod that I had someone customize.Hes working on another that Ive done.....First Classic Mod Femmebot.lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Transformers-Slipscream-Custom-Generations-United-Thundercracker-Thrust-G1-/160729872759?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D5%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D6192785720112416753

So needless to say I have pics on my phone of my 4 new moded Seeker and am willing to send them to ppl who want to see.Sorry Im not computer smart.......

Dude, that Slipstream looks nice! If I hadn't just emptied my wallet buying Over-Runabout I'd be tempted....

Congrats! That is a beauty of a custom!

Thank you!

You should see Thundercracker with a conehead.

So.....Take Thundercrackers cockpit/head and switch it with Dirges cockpit/head.Kickass new Seekers!

I love the normal head on Dirges body.Looks tough......

Needs a Con logo on there and he's all set. I really like the bio. Although I'm not sure you want to go with Hurricane, maybe a tornado? Sand storm? A robot making a hurricane would get pretty rusty :tflaugh

Thank you!

So.....Take Thundercrackers cockpit/head and switch it with Dirges cockpit/head.Kickass new Seekers!

Just curious for you guys interested in seekers. It seems people enjoy the classics styles better.

When I come home from deployment, I'm planning on making movieverse custom seekers such as the one pictured below.

What are your thoughts on people collecting these types? Do think I should even do them? Or just stick to the classic style molds?

custom-transformers-skywarp-by-chonosmoon-08.jpg

Thank you!

Just curious for you guys interested in seekers. It seems people enjoy the classics styles better.

When I come home from deployment, I'm planning on making movieverse custom seekers such as the one pictured below.

What are your thoughts on people collecting these types? Do think I should even do them? Or just stick to the classic style molds?

custom-transformers-skywarp-by-chonosmoon-08.jpg

I could see market for that, especially a Voyager class movie style Thrust and Dirge, since we've already seen Starscream, Skywarp, Thundercracker, and Ramjet released in that class. And as always (for me at least) any incarnation of the "Storm" Seekers would be welcome. I'd work on modding Walmart exclusive Voyager Skywarps though, since he had the best head of the movie seekers, at least as far as I'm concerned.

That's one cool thing about repaints is that you can swap parts. Its like when I swapped parts between RID Megatron and Galvatron.

I also swapped parts between Rid megatron & Galvatron years ago. I basically got rid of all of megatron purple parts & replaced them with galvatrons black parts. doing this was kinda cool because I got a almost all black & gold+white megatron. galvatron got more purple which made it look more like 1986 galvatron.

swapping parts between rid megatron & galvatron was a royal pain in the neck to do. this was not a easy task nor a pleasant experience. because the toy had so many inner pressured springs,gears that needed to be set up inside in the right pattern. tons of itty bitty inner bits that connected to the gears & springs.

Archived