Sneak Peek at Transformers Rescue Bots Animated Cartoon Video Clip

BaCon

transformers-rescue-bots__scaled_100.jpg
Get ready for another sneak peek are the Transformers Rescue Bots with a new video clip just in. The all-new animated series from Hasbro Studios follows an all new group of Autobots as they team up with a human family to keep peace and safety in their new home. The first two episodes will debut on December 17, from 12 � 1 ET on The Hub TV Network. Watch this video clip from the show after the jump and share your comments on this new show. Read the Full News Story Here

This one's definitely for the kiddos; however, one very positive thing I can say about it is Hasbro FINALLY got the marketing sequence right on this one: toys & toon simultaneously! Bravo. Now let's keep that model going from now on... :thumb

If Hasbro can keep up a kids cartoon + toyline, maybe they can then finally find some time to cater to the collectors or adults too with their own show and toyline. Not necessarily just TF Prime either.

How are they NOT catering to you? They're still producing toys and media in a myriad variety of lines for a series that is over a quarter century old. That's far older than the majority of their target market. Now is a golden time to be a TFs fan you have so many choices. Adult collectors are just a drop in the bucket of their revenue stream as Hasbro keeps reminding us. What exactly are you missing? We had G1 reissues, Classics, Generations, G1 cartoons on DVD and back on the airwaves, the comics have never really gone away (although they've sucked from time to time) the awesome WFC games... I think they're doing a pretty decent job of throwing a pretty sizable bone to those of us who should be more worried about toys and cartoons for our kids than ourselves. What exactly are you not getting from Has/Tak that you want?

Perfect timing for this show...

I've got the 1st 2 eps. on a disk and all 6 "Deluxe" size figs all wrapped for my 4yr olds birthday tomorrow :P

He's seen the commercials for the toys and really wants them, but has no idea that there's a show to go along with them !!! Couldn't have went any better, THANKS Hasbro.

But I wonder why the larger sized bots dont transform into vehicle mode ??? Cool how the little human figs come with weapons for the bots though.

Didn't get the chance to finish the second episode before work today, but I really enjoyed what I saw so far. Yes, it obviously skews young, but my 7 year old liked it and it certainly isn't unwatchable for adults.

My only issue came from my foolish hope that they'd come up with a way to turn that malfunctioning animatronic T-rex into Grimlock like they did in Animated. I'd love for my little guy to have a Rescuebots Grimlock even it makes no sense for the show....

If Hasbro can keep up a kids cartoon + toyline, maybe they can then finally find some time to cater to the collectors or adults too with their own show and toyline. Not necessarily just TF Prime either.

How are they NOT catering to you? They're still producing toys and media in a myriad variety of lines for a series that is over a quarter century old. That's far older than the majority of their target market. Now is a golden time to be a TFs fan you have so many choices. Adult collectors are just a drop in the bucket of their revenue stream as Hasbro keeps reminding us. What exactly are you missing? We had G1 reissues, Classics, Generations, G1 cartoons on DVD and back on the airwaves, the comics have never really gone away (although they've sucked from time to time) the awesome WFC games... I think they're doing a pretty decent job of throwing a pretty sizable bone to those of us who should be more worried about toys and cartoons for our kids than ourselves. What exactly are you not getting from Has/Tak that you want?

Well I suppose they have their different markets. Prime is aimed at teenagers (or earlier) and this new show is aimed at even younger kids. It is just the comics and video games that are primarily aimed at adults. I don't care about it one way or another, but many people complain about the shows being too kid oriented.

Archived