Custom Generations Seekers.......

Heavyassault

So monday I decide to try my hand at customizing 2 Seeker.I have 2 Thundercracker and to Thrust figs.I switched legs and chest parts between the 2 oh and nose cones.....Cameout pretty good.Colors blind well.Ill have pics up soon.

Has anyone else done this?

Nice cheap way to build my Seeker army. :tflaugh

Its a option.

So monday I decide to try my hand at customizing 2 Seeker.I have 2 Thundercracker and to Thrust figs.I switched legs and chest parts between the 2 oh and nose cones.....Cameout pretty good.Colors blind well.Ill have pics up soon.

Has anyone else done this?

Nice cheap way to build my Seeker army. :tflaugh

Its a option.

And knowing the G1 cartoon, there are probably generic Seekers or animation errors to match those customs, making them canon-supported variations!

It will quite literally be in the last place you look for it. :lol :lol

......AND it was.....Ill have pics up what Ive done up.......sunday.

Wife called me a geek for wanting to show you guys.

I havent seen anyone do what I did.So yeah!I want to share.

Women!

Worst part is she collects TFs too. :wtf

I bought all the variations out there available. KO or Original. I started to make some customs, like a Thundercracker, but then they came out with a KO and I bought that...then they came out with the US version sof about $20 less so I yelled DOH!

My next project is to make a Gobots Leader 1 out of a Starscream, and I'd like to make an all black Seeker jet. Or taking that cheap white and maroon jet, and redoing it in Jetfire colors. I think that would look cool!

The CHMS KO's are so good, you don't need to go nuts making a variation, unless you want an original.

More to the point, LET'S SEE WHAT YOU MADE!!!!

More to the point, LET'S SEE WHAT YOU MADE!!!!

TONIGHT!If I can get my wife off her 360.

But Im interested on what youve done also.Pic?

I'll have to snag my unfinished custom out of storage, just got married a couple months ago and most of my stuff is in storage.

What I did with Leader 1 so far was to reverse the arms, so they bend backwards and still fit inside the chest cavity in jet mode. And swapped the knees so the legs also bend backwards. I actually got a couple KO's that came that way so fixing them gave way to the custom.

What I have to do now is come up with a hinge so that the wings fold flat instead of spin around. I could use one extra wing actually but for now I'm using the unfinished thundercrackers wings. Fold them flat and customize the head to make it look like Leader 1's. Paint and slap on some decals. Everything else the way it's designed looks good.

Tonight my mission is to go to a dollar store and find some plastic mirrors that I can cut up and use to customize the lense and flash for the KO reflector.

Archived