TFC Toys Hercules Figures Neck Breaker and Mad Blender Pre-Orders

BaCon

TFATFCHER004__scaled_100.jpg
Thanks to Ray over at Robotkingdom we have news and images from the pre-orders pages that have been posted for remaining figures that will make up the TFC Toys Hercules combiner gestalt that is a homage to the G1 Devastator. Get a look at prototype images of Neck Breaker (Not Bonecrusher) and MadBlender (Not Mixmaster). Place your pre-orders now for these figures that will be available in the first quater of 2012. Read the Full News Story Here

perfect! i was putting off my predorder for Structor and Dr Crank until after i've bought my house (closes in 2 weeks) Now i can order the last 4 at $78 each and get combined shipping. Down side is i have to wait until March or whatever for all 4 to be delivered.

I just put in my order for Structor and Dr. Crank last night. I thought I was so clever getting combined shipping on two of these guys. :(

Oh well, this way I can pay down the credit card a little more before putting in for the last two.

BTW: Anyone looking for a complete Fort Max?

Archived