Christmas Transformers

Breaker

Anyone gifting/getting any Transformer for Christmas? Just curious to see if anyone is buying or already expecting something this year.

I bought my cousin's newborn son a bunch of Pre-School TFs for when he gets older and my parents bought me those super sweet looking FansProject Thundershred, Stormbomb and Backfiery. I'm really excited because I haven't been able to buy anything in months so when they gave me a price range I went all out :D. Also getting a Sonicron.

Hell yes my Christmas will be full of Transformers! I can't say what the wife will be surprising me with, but my oldest boy, who isn't a big TF fan but loves Star Wars, wants that new transforming Darth Vader, the (soon to be) middle boy is up for anything Transformers but really wants a Leader Class Sentinel Prime, and the almost-born youngest boy is getting Rescuebots and their human partners to play with when he's a little older. He already has Optimus and Charlie sitting on a shelf in his nursery, and since his middle name is Chase I had to grab the police car when I saw it.

So absolutely! It wouldn't be Christmas without Transformers!

im getting myself TF Prime Starscream....pending if they are out by then or not my fiancee is getting me DOTM deluxe and HA soundwave....she also found a hot rod tshirt like the soundwave and optimus ones where its got his chest flames on the front and the spoiler on the shoulders...she is also going to pay to get my 'Con symbol tattoo colored...

I'm going to try to resist buying myself any TF Prime figs, and ask for those for Christmas.

(Stay tuned for posts from me about the new TF Prime figs I'll have bought, I have no will power whatsoever.)

UNfortunately, my main collections (Transformers and movies) are at such levels that no one will buy me any because they are afraid that I'll already have it. So I don't get TFs for movies for Christmas unless I ask specifically for one. And I don't usually do that so its mainly clothes and gift cards probably.

UNfortunately, my main collections (Transformers and movies) are at such levels that no one will buy me any because they are afraid that I'll already have it. So I don't get TFs for movies for Christmas unless I ask specifically for one. And I don't usually do that so its mainly clothes and gift cards probably.

You need to start yourself a gift registry my friend. It'll make things easier on the folks buying gifts for you and probably make things more fun for you too. The trick is to make the list big enough that you'll have no idea what you'll actually get while at the same time resisting the urge to buy any of the stuff yourself. Good luck!

Archived