RTS Perceptor Microscope mode.

Tramp

As I recall, when The RTS Perceptor was first revealed and reviewed (whether on this board or another), a comment was made that he couldn't be turned into a microscope mode. Well, I have figured out one and thought I'd post some pics here.

Perceptor-01.jpg

Perceptor-02.jpg

Perceptor-03.jpg

Perceptor-04.jpg

Perceptor-05.jpg

Perceptor-06.jpg

Granted, this is more like an "electron microscope" than his traditional "optical" one, but still, it's a pretty good rendition, IMO.

Well, when Peaugh did his video review, in it he said he didn't know of any "hidden microscope modes" for the figure.

Interesting version though the base looks a little less stable. If others have come up with their own configurations it would be cool to see them too.

Congrats on finding a fanmode everyone else figured out a year ago. :yay

Peaugh's review is also a year old. That makes his "hidden mode" statement quite a bit outdated, wouldn't one think?

If "everyone" figured this out over a year ago, there'd be more threads on the subject. Yes, Goktimus mentioned that others have been trying variations on this, so, no, I didn't expect my version to be the only one out there. Regardless, since I haven't seen any other such threads, I thought I'd actually post one, and invite others to post their versions as well. So the sarcasm really isn't appreciated Taaron.

Looks awesome. Is that in the instructions, or is it a fan mode like WFC Soundwave's boom box mode?

It's a "fan mode", like WFC Soundwve's "boombox" mode.

Looks awesome. Is that in the instructions, or is it a fan mode like WFC Soundwave's boom box mode?

It's a "fan mode", like WFC Soundwve's "boombox" mode.

If i can ever find him, that's the alt mode he'll be in.

Try doing a search for him online. I've been looking to Jazz and Tracks, and found them over at Amazon Marketplace, though I haven't placed any orders... yet. The particular vendor there that I plan on ordering from also has Perceptor, I believe.

Archived