Power Core Combiners: A look back...

Dr Traveler

I finally managed to get Undertow with Waterlog, and I've got the Powercore repaints of Darkstream, Steelshot and Windburn on the way. That will leave me with just Overrun and Salvage to find, which I likely won't be able to find since they are strictly US only and no UK retailer is selling them, not even the online ones.

I've got all the Powercores I've got so far, since the repaints haven't arrived yet and might not arrive till either tomorrow or next week, all in their bots modes on the coffee table. The ones that came with the drones are all in their combined modes and they look good, got Generations Junkheap standing close by to them.

I would have to say that the weaker of the 5-packs would have to be the Arielbots, since the combined mode doesn't hold together too well, Double Clutch who tends to fall apart if you so much as look at him, one of the limbs on the Combaticon set since the spring is too strong and pushes itself off the connection port and Mudslinger since he doesn't hold together too well.

Quality control is definitely lacking with those ones.

I wouldn't mind if the line did continue as long as the QC improves considerably as well as improvements to the 5-packs.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived