First Looks at MakeToys Giant Bulldozer and Excavator Painted Figures

BaCon

Boy, Bacon does't like G2 does he? What's wrong with homaging something from after 1988 for a change?

You have a good point there. There isn't much homage to anything post G1. I'd love to see more Beast era CHUG figures but thats just me getting off topic here.

In my opinion, it is awesome that it is coming out in yellow first. You know why? Because I'd want it in green. And usually, the colour scheme I want is the primary colour scheme and is thus the first version of a toy that is released. That means that if there are any bugs or such that are fixed on later uses of the molds, I'm SOL. Don't get me wrong, I like my toys... but it can be oh so annoying, deep down somewhere, knowing that there is out there a technically superior (if only slightly so) version in a less desirable colour scheme.

So bring on the yellow! I know, I know... no guarintees that it will lead to green. If it doesn't, oh well, I was on the fence on these anyway. If it does... then I have the benefit of having seen all of the reviews, getting a hopefully slightly improved version (assuming they don't get everything right to start with, that is), and having more time to save up for these. Works out well for me, I think.

The G2 colors looks nice and gives it more of a robots "in disguise" look..... but I'd really prefer the G1 colors. Maybe wait for the repaints. They should just release G1 colors along with this in a 3:1 ratio.

The G2 colors looks nice and gives it more of a robots "in disguise" look..... but I'd really prefer the G1 colors. Maybe wait for the repaints. They should just release G1 colors along with this in a 3:1 ratio.

Green is also a normal color for construction vehicles. Just saying.

These are $136 each?

For the set of two. Looks like they might release them in sets of two for the entire six. Still a bit pricey but cheaper than Herc.

I gotta say, i'm digging these guys.

they're robot modes look a little more....roboty

Don't get me wrong i like the herc guys too, and the one i have is great, but he looks a bit lanky.

these guys look more proportioned.

I'm thinking i'll be getting both and keeping Herc in combined mode while keeping these guys in bot mode

Archived