Best Leader or Supream Figure from the Movies

skullfire

Best Leader or Supream Figure from the Movies   

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best Best Leader or Supream Figure from the Movies?

• Movie 1 Megatron
    • Movie 1 Prime
    • Movie 1 Brawl
    • Movie 1 Ultimate Bumble Bee
    • ROTF Prime
    • ROTF Buster Prime
    • ROTF Jetfire
    • ROTF Jetpower Prime
    • ROTF Megatron
    • ROTF Ultimate Bumble Bee
    • DOTM Bumble Bee
    • DOTM Iron Hide
    • DOTM Sentinal Prime
    • DOTM Ultimate Prime
    • DOTM Jetwing Prime
    • HFTD Battle Hooks Prime
    • HFTD Battle OPs Bumble Bee
    • HFTD Starscream

We have a lot of BIG toys thanks to the movies and now is the time to really rate and nail down which one is really the best over all BIG toy Leader and above sizes.

Bare in mind some leader class toys really didn't need to be that big as HFTD voyager Battle Blades Prime proves and in other cases HFTD Starscream needed the leader treatment to give us the best Starscream ever made. Lastly please not I have omitted most repaints because there so many and so pointless...you like shadow Megatron just select ROTF Megatron.

Happy voting!

yay...first vote...gotta say HFTD starscream...as much as im not a fan of the character the toy is superb...one of the best leader class figures from any line...hes right up there with animated leader megatron and RID prime/magnus in my book...

I have to go with Ultimate Prime. He provides a balance between the playability of the first leader with some of the movie-accuracy of the 2nd, but without the maddening overcomplex transformation. Plus he's got a trailer, something we haven't gotten, apart from the Cyberverse set, since TF Cybertron.

Won't let me vote(damn you iPhone), anyway here are the ones I choose.

2007 Brawl: love this figure, looks so much better in leader class then it does in deluxe class.

ROTF Prime: fantastic design, a step up from the 2007 leader class offering. Best representation of Prime, looks exactly like him, btw mine has no problems whatsoever with the hood fits together tightly.

HFTD Starscream: impressive figure, definately needed the leader class treatment. Did not like the voyager class versions of him, hell even a sticker of Starscream from one of those sticker sets look way better the the voyager class versions.

DOTM Ironhide: wow just wow, there is just something about the leader class Ironhide figure that makes him look so much better then the other offerings. Such a good looking figure, that's all I can say

I have ROTF Leader Prime, Buster Prime, a modded Leader Prime with a butchered/cannibalized Jetfire for parts to make Jet Powered Optimus Prime. I over the summer got Jetwing Prime and have DOTM Striker Prime on pre-order (missed the boat on the swords though and I am a little annoyed). This mold of Prime is the coolest. It's very posable, movie accurate in look and transformation over movie 1 Prime, and just oh so cool.

Leader Ironhide, Starscream and Brawl are pretty cool for non-command level figures. Bumblebee I passed on because of both stupidity that a figure like him should not have a leader because his vehicle mode of choice does not lend well to a Leader Sized vehicle so they have to add a huge weapon pack to him which looks just so stupid IMO. Megatron from both movies were okay in their own ways, but both could have been executed so much better (still wish they'd do a Leader DOTM Megatron). Now we need a Leader Blackout still and a Leader Shockwave and I'll be happy.

Archived