MT-03 Giant (Devastator) - NEW IMAGES

Optics

I thought they already did give prices...

...Which are staggeringly high and make this toy hardly worth buying. Shame too...I would've loved to have one...

I want this one too, but if the price is too high, I'll just have to settle with Herc. Has there been any real word on size, I've heard deluxe sizing on the individual bots but but nothing concrete. Also, if they are deluxe(and affordabel), they could be the ones I keep in individual form on the shelf with the other con's and keep Herc on the shelf with the other combiners.

http://TFormers.com/transformers-new-looks-at-maketoy-g2/16579/news.html

This news story from earlier said each pair of limbs was $130 or the whole devy was $400+

That's more than a 35" flatscreen tv. That is ABSURD

I want this one too, but if the price is too high, I'll just have to settle with Herc. Has there been any real word on size, I've heard deluxe sizing on the individual bots but but nothing concrete. Also, if they are deluxe(and affordabel), they could be the ones I keep in individual form on the shelf with the other con's and keep Herc on the shelf with the other combiners.

the combined set is about the size of the FP Bruticus set.

If you guys order the Hercules figures in pairs and from Robot Kingdom, you can shave off almost $100 from the total price. i've been too eager and ordering them solo so far. i'll probably get the last 4 figures in pairs so i can save a little cash.

This set looks nice. the only Reason I would get this set is to put with my other FP sets. I personally like the larger size of the Hercules because I have a bunch of MP and Alt / BT figures, so it fits in better with the scale.

I like this set as well. I think it's just kind of bad timing that they are both being made. If you get both...you will have spent $1000+ on Devastator....... :tfevil

Archived