TF Fanzines

robo_rob

I guess the only thing I read like that is the TFCC newsletter. I bag and board them just like my comics. I don't mind reading stuff online, but to me it's a poor substitute for a physical copy.

I agree! The comics are the only reason I even open the club mag. All the other stuff in there is kinda a waste especially the interviews.

I guess the only thing I read like that is the TFCC newsletter. I bag and board them just like my comics. I don't mind reading stuff online, but to me it's a poor substitute for a physical copy.

I agree! The comics are the only reason I even open the club mag. All the other stuff in there is kinda a waste especially the interviews.

Yeah, the interviews a kinda hit and miss for me. I liked the one where Derrick Wyatt said he wants to do an Animated comic, but that's because I'd really like to have an Animated comic every month. I find myself pretty unimpressed with the voice actor interviews but I think that's mostly due to a lackluster interviewer. The character bios are pretty cool, but that has everything to do with the comics so it only makes sense since they inform the overall story.

I like the comics and bios. I do like most of the articles too. The interviews are hit or miss for me.

Yeah it's an official publication. If it was unofficial, it would be a different story.

Well, it's as close as I get, and it is the official newsletter of the official fan club. To me that makes it an official fanzine.

I really need to get a scanner. Nice avatar by the way Cyb!

Archived