Favorite DoTM Toys?

Dr Traveler

So nobody likes Hatchet, Reverb, Guzzle, Flak, Dragstrip, or any of the Wreckers? I'm genuinely surprised.

I liked the initial idea behind hatchet. having a animal transform into a jet or vechicle is awesome. but the tiny scout sized toy ruined it for me. I think had hatched been voyager size then I would have liked it & bought it.

I would have loved to see a skylynx recolor based off a voyager sized ratchet toy.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having any TF with a jet alt mode in any class smaller than voyager has never made much sense to me. It throws the scale off too much. Regardless, Hatchet is still a decent figure with a solid transformation and two excellent forms.

• 1 month later...

My favorite is Sentinel Prime with HA Soundwave a close second. I love these toys!!!

Leader or Voyager SP? I'd say Leader myself, but some folks like the Voyager version better. And no, Cyberverse Commander SP is not an option! :P

So nobody likes Hatchet, Reverb, Guzzle, Flak, Dragstrip, or any of the Wreckers? I'm genuinely surprised.

I like Guzzle a bit and Roadbuster, but thats just judging them from how they look. Since I don't own them I can't have an accurate opinion either way. Reverb looks cool too but again, don't have him.

I like Guzzle a bit and Roadbuster, but thats just judging them from how they look. Since I don't own them I can't have an accurate opinion either way. Reverb looks cool too but again, don't have him.

I misread that first one as Ratchet. I do have Hatchet and I do like him very much, but him being a scout just ruins it a bit.

I misread that first one as Ratchet. I do have Hatchet and I do like him very much, but him being a scout just ruins it a bit.

I think all jets should be at least Voyager class. A Voyager Hatchet would've been amazin!

I personally thought the Wreckers made the whole line liveable. They were clearly the best thing about the line, IMHO, particularly the two Human Alliance figures that they got (in particular, Leadfoot makes me swoon).

Yeah, I'm going to have to import a Deluxe Leadfoot from Canada, and I still hope we'll get HA Topspin some day. I was going to skip the HA Wreckers completely since we weren't getting all 3, but found HA Leadfoot and HA Roadbuster on clearance at Target for $15 each and couldn't pass them up.

Yeah, I'm going to have to import a Deluxe Leadfoot from Canada, and I still hope we'll get HA Topspin some day. I was going to skip the HA Wreckers completely since we weren't getting all 3, but found HA Leadfoot and HA Roadbuster on clearance at Target for $15 each and couldn't pass them up.

I'm holding on to hope as well for a HA Topspin. That would rock. I was going to skip the Wreckers as well, but their portrayal in the movie sold me on them completely. I'm still very much on the fence about DLX Leadfoot, as I'm on a budget and my time and effort and money is going to be spent on getting the more impossible to find Prime figures...and HA Leadfoot is so perfect (when you completely ignore the official instructions for his transformation) that I have no use for another.

I hear that and agree completely, but I really want a full team of Wreckers that are all the same scale.

Archived