Hasbro Moves Forwards on Fourth Transformers Movie Negotiations with Paramount, Bay and Spielberg

BaCon

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those coupons were sweet!!!

Once I realized I could use them on any TF toy (at Target at least) I really cleaned up. I got Kre-o Jazz, Prowl, and the small Optimus all for under $20, and I got an epic deal on Mirages but that's a whole other story. I also scored 3 HA Basics for $5 each including Dragstrip (hell yeah!) and 2 Deluxes for $5 each. It was a good weekend!

Are you serious. I didn't try doing it with non-DOTM figures. I've just been using them for DOTM scouts. I wonder if it will work with Generations?

Absolutely serious. It may not work on Generations since that line pre-dates DOTM but it sure couldn't hurt to try. Good luck!

Once I realized I could use them on any TF toy (at Target at least) I really cleaned up. I got Kre-o Jazz, Prowl, and the small Optimus all for under $20, and I got an epic deal on Mirages but that's a whole other story. I also scored 3 HA Basics for $5 each including Dragstrip (hell yeah!) and 2 Deluxes for $5 each. It was a good weekend!

Are you serious. I didn't try doing it with non-DOTM figures. I've just been using them for DOTM scouts. I wonder if it will work with Generations?

Absolutely serious. It may not work on Generations since that line pre-dates DOTM but it sure couldn't hurt to try. Good luck!

When I scanned the printable coupons from the DOTM dvd at walmart they appeared to function as a basic discount coupon. So really its depends on how anal the cashier is.

Hasbro would never wait that long on this cash cow and we all know it. If you want them dead before the next TF movie you'll have to do it yourself.

When I scanned the printable coupons from the DOTM dvd at walmart they appeared to function as a basic discount coupon. So really its depends on how anal the cashier is.

I tried it over the weekend on WFC Cliffjumper at a Target near my home and it worked.

There's one thing I dont get, why would Micheal Bay and Shia Labeouf leave the transformers series? These movies make billions and are awsome. Well at least Steven Spielberg is staying, so the 4th transformers movie should still be good.

They probably just want to make other movies. Shia is stillnyoung and probably wants to avoid getting typecast. While I imagine Bay would like to male something else after 5 years of one series. Thought your right, these things make a ton of money, I'd hang in there for the paycheck.

Archived