Hasbro Moves Forwards on Fourth Transformers Movie Negotiations with Paramount, Bay and Spielberg

BaCon

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next trilogy = G1 Season 3 characters

I think they'll keep Prime, BB, Ratchet and then add Hot Rod, Kup, Blurr, Magnus and Springer.

Springer will take over Ironhide's position as the bot with guns.

Kup, just there filling in for his old friend Q as the scientist.

Hot Rod would be their "We shouldn't have killed Jazz, so lets see if we can make him the kool one" .... "and then kill him off as fan service for those that did not like him."

Blurr... well... he's just there.

Ultra Magnus, there at the beginning of the movie and leaves back to fight for Cybertron and takes some of the Earth Autobots with him (Dino, Sideswipe, Arcee, Twins, and new characters like Prowl, Cliffjumper and Blaster). With no leader, the Decepticons are slowly starting to fall... until a leader arises from the darkness.

Can't expect a reboot if Bay and or Spielberg are in it.

I dont get it...the Bay movies were the best things to happen to Transformers. More movies means more realistic looking toys. The films are not the best but they do have their good moments. DOTM was the best of the 3...so it would be nice to see if Bay and company can keep up the momentum. But as far as toys...the movie toys have been the best most intricate and detailed figures in transformers history. The engineering and artistry of movie line transformers are so amazing. So to me when the movies were over I was thinking that we may never see this level of intricate engineering in a toy line again.

I know, we got TF Prime but the figures really don't compare.

Transformers 4 give me hope to continue collecting the line.

For the new movie the autobot line up is pretty easy to figure on. But for decepticons I expect cyclonus scurge insecticons, quintisence, a rebuilt megatron aka galvatron and finally unicron. Are there any other decepticons we can think of for a new movie?

There's no reason for them to reboot the series, and we know they won't. Mo money, mo money, we all win.

and for all of you movie-verse whiners.. you better thank your lucky stars for the movies.. i bet you hasbro wouldn't be able to do half of the cool stuff they've done without the movie revenue. you should be happy for what the movies have done for the franchise, whether you like them or not.

Oh, yes. Thank you Michael Bay for half a decades worth of the endlessly repeated small cast of crappy, not designed to be toys, kibble-riffic, flame ridden figures and their off-screen but always on peg cousins.

I can't wait to get my Movie 4 assortment of Dismembered Primes, the missing arm no doubt providing another Transformer producing incentive for Hasbro, via saved plastic.

Oh, thank you, thank you, Mr. Bay!

Archived