Transformers Fall of Cybertron Character Designs Will Be Much More Detailed, Get a Peek at the New Optimus Prime Look

Peter_Van

transforemrs-fall-for-cybertron-optimus-prime-redesign__scaled_100.jpg
We all know from the title of Transformers Fall of Cybertron that things are not going well for the planet, but how does that change the Autobots and Decepticons in the game? Well, in Optimus Prime's case he is a lot more raw and massive than his character depicted in Transformers War for Cybertron. Think of the character's design as a "fist with wheels attached to it." In a preview for the game, Lead Artist Ivan Power and Principal Artist Mike Brown at High Moon Studios provide Game Informer a preview of Prime's in-game design. Read more... Read the Full News Story Here

Not sure I like it more then WFC Optimus but I still like it. He definitely looks even more burly then before. Voyager anyone?

"fist with wheels attached to it."

Will that make it easier or more difficult for Prime's basketball game? These are the questions that keep me up at night.

Edit: "the character is battle scarred and a lot more weathered"

Looks about the same to me. The bots didn't exactly have a pristine paint job in the last game. Hell, for some of the chassis' it was fairly pointless to choose certain colors for their paint job.

A fist? Really?! To be honest though this Prime looks a bit outta shape compared to the last one. Paunchimus Prime.

Hopefully he will be a Voyager. Now we know we are getting a new mold Optimus instead of a repaint. And he is slowly developing his more well known G1 look

i'm not sure how much i like the chest on this new prime yet... his alt mode looks badass. but his chest sticks out a little much.. i'm sure i'll warm up to it a bit.

and his head.. i definitely like the first head better. but again.. i'll probably warm up to this.. i wonder what megatron and starscream will look like. . hopefully we get to see the other main characters soon.

I just hope they are subtle changes and not eye-poppingly different. I'm interested in seeing Soundwave and especially the Seekers since I didnt care for them in WFC anyway.

I wanna see the Seekers too...AS TOYS!

Tip for you, Hasbro. Do more than 4 molds this time..... Make a whole WAVE devoted to them! OP and megs would be great voyagers, sure...but why not make them LEADER CLASS instead? With soundwave and Starscream as Voyagers.

Hmm Autobot voyagers....uhh....Ironhide?

Hmmm... Maybe the problem is that this game and it's predeccessor are just using the franchise's entire quota of awesome. There's just none left for the other media.

I think I like his look better in the first game. But, that opinion could change over time.

Archived