2011 NYCC Exclusive Transformers Cuponk Set From Hasbro

Peter_Van

Cuponk__scaled_100.jpg
Hasbro introduced the trick-shot game Cuponk last year, and now they're giving it a Transformers spin with a special retro edition featuring special electronic cups with Megatron and Optimus Prime and balls adorned with Autobot and Decepticon artwork. You will be able to get this exclusive at Booth #302 at New York Comic Con (October 13-16), or HasbroToyShop.com, after the convention. Check out the image after the jump. Read the Full News Story Here

So Marvel fans are getting a Maximum Carnage mini muggs box set and we Transformers fans are getting a ping pong game? sigh

Seriously. They could easily do a Mighty mugg/mini mugg combo set with Soundwave and Blaster as the big muggs and making Rumble, Frenzy, Eject, and Rewind as the mini muggs. Hell, Soundwave doesn't even need to be included since he's already been released.

there you go Hasbro!! Steall my idea please!!!

Yeah, I've often wondered how to introduce my children to the joy or beer pong while keeping them out of my hooch. Hasbro you've done it again!

According to the Transformers Collectors Club magazine, there will be three exclusives. There's another week yet, so hopefully we'll get our third one soon!

A source told us exclusively at BotCon that there will be a figure exclusive, so hopefully it comes through!

Ok which Admin is going to be there, so I know who to bug, if one of the exclusives catches my eye?

The ping pong set doesn't

Hmmm... Maybe, it'd have been better if Transformers just stayed dead after G2.

Now I we all can't unsee 2 Transformers 1 Cuponk.

Yeah, lame. Beer pong for kids.

But I do admit, I do like the art.

Archived