PerfectEffect Confirms Third Party Arcee, Smartly Named PE-DX01 RC

Peter_Van

perfect-effect-pe-dx01-arcee-rc%20(4)__scaled_100.jpg
Third Party custom shop PerfectEffect has confirmed that they are indeed developing an Arcee figure, aptly titled RC. The figure, while we previously heard to be a PE-12, has been redubbed the PE-DX01. While the images of the prototype that surfaced earlier this week were of a gray prototype, this version has been Photoshopped with the planned colors, providing an unmistakable homage to the female Transformer. Read the Full News Story Here

Looks good, but needs white accents/panels on lower leg and gun because there is just way too much pink. Would've preferred a lighter pink than hot pink. Not sure how well it would look like in alt mode if the legs were white like G1.

I thought i liked this figure, which i do but i'm kinda getting tired of dropping a hundred dollars for figures these days. Because i know this thing is gonna be 70-90 bucks plus shipping which will make it close to 100 bucks.

The minimum your paying for third party figures it seems is $60 . :roll

I'm beginning to get a bit disenchanted with 3rd party stuff. As cool as it is.

I agree with you Monster. I wouldn't mind having this one but with the FP "Insecticons" and the two separate Dev's and various other third party releases, money and want for shelling out high dollar amounts for figures is starting to wear thin. If they are smart, they will set on this until after next spring before releasing it or risk buyer fatigue to some degree.

I agree with you Monster. I wouldn't mind having this one but with the FP "Insecticons" and the two separate Dev's and various other third party releases, money and want for shelling out high dollar amounts for figures is starting to wear thin. If they are smart, they will set on this until after next spring before releasing it or risk buyer fatigue to some degree.

What sucks even worse is that MakeToy hasn't even sent out info to the online stores for Pre-orders. We know that the Powerglide/Seaspray 2-pack is going to be $40 when it comes out. As for the Optimus Upgrade and their Devy...no clues to what price those will be.

Then there is also the Sixshot, FP Heartmaster, etc.....too much in near future.

Archived