Screw Waspinator, I have plans....

Liege Evilmus

Hey guys. I just have a minute & wanted to check in. I'm gearing up, gathering my afairs & by next weekend should be moved into my new house.

Now, keep in mind thats moved in but not settled. Here's where the site comes in.....

I have many, many massive boxes stuffed full of Transformers & what not that I'll slowly be unpacking.

Alot of you guys have seen bits of my collection, but never the whole shebang!

Now it wont be over night, but all my previous cases & shelves are gone, and I need to rebuild my Transformers room from scratch.

So my idea, as I gather fixtures is to share with the site as a extensive collection gets redisplayed. I don't know how it's exactly going to work out & I'll contact the staff before I start the threads, but what could be more fun then ALL of us rebuilding my shelves, share the joys of opening a overstuffed crate, and whoas of that bot who broke in the box......

As things get unboxed I'll also take some request for reviews on items that may be of interest. Just playing it by ear for now. All of this will be a TFormers exclusive & not apear on any other sites unles someone copies & pastes at which point they'll have to face me!

Sorry for the in & out, expect to hear from me again in 2 weeks if not sooner & yeah, we'll go from there.

You really think anybody will find this interesting? You must have the sort of narcissistic personality disorder normally reserved for basic cable reality television.

I am, of course, just messing with you Liege! :P

This sounds like a lot of fun! Besides, I'm still waiting for pics of Fort Max tearing it up with Primus and Unicron so if you're taking suggestions/requests already then that's what I'd like to see!

Ach ...moving. Not looking forward to repacking and unpacking muh bots but that'll happenwith my collection soon enough too and I've probably got 1/9th the collection that you do, Evilmus. :tflaugh

Have a good move and I am looking forward to seeing your process! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys. I'm in the new place now & settling the house. The TF room is a project that'll last for a long time!

Here's the blank slate...

017.jpg

Now here's what the truck threw up, & this isn't counting the stuff in the other rooms.....

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

Now I also have a awesome case for the living room, so just to get a couple things out of the way & a feel for the size...

009.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

So fellas, before I star cracking open boxes, I need shelves, ideas, tab les, you name it. This isn't a unpacking, This is a reconstruction!

I am so jealous. I want a room for my bots sooo bad. To the point that I was thinking about turning my half bath into my toy room.

First thing, curtains and window tint - keep your whites white :tflaugh

You should take a look at the kits that Lowes and Home Depot sell for closet shelving. I wouldnt recommend the wire shelves though. They have brackets for actual shelves too, that would kind of be modular and give you freedom to move things around a lot. It looks like you will need a lot of shelves!

Archived