Energon Starscream

skullfire

I tried creating a thread on this subject about Energon Starscream.

Eather my preface was too long or where I tried creating the thread was not a popular spot.

Anyways I'm interested in what everybody thinks will happen to Starscream in the Energon story both in comics and on TV.

March 20th will air the Energon episode titled "Starscream the Mysterious Mercinary".

Any big fans about the new starscream please post your ideas predictions and such.

There is a lot to predict in the area of Starscreams new powers.

I want to know what everybody thinks.

Guest Primal-Convoy

Dunno, if we have anough DATA for that, eh? *wink wink*

It says that Nightscream is caught between doing good or eveil. Perhaps he will side with the Autobots?

The data we have on starscream is pretty segnificant.

We know that his strength is off the charts.

We know that he has a unique relationship with energon, which I believe will make him a major plot point in itself!

My guess is that Starscream is probibly made of energon or can generate it in some way.

We can tell that he can make his own energon weapons.

All this would point to an idea that suggest that every decepticon and his brother will be after Starscream!

Archived