Did anyone else cancel (or not even bother with) a preorder for MP10?

jeffafa

I already have a MP Optimus...well 1st Hasbro Release...and there is no way I'll drop money on a "scaled down" version of a figure that has been done to death already in the MP line. I still don't see why Takara couldn't do a Galvatron or better Ultra Magnus w/ Armor. Now those 2 I wouldn't mind dropping money on.

I think with this smaller scale prime, we could actually see an MP UM proper with trailer. I just think the trailer and armor would have made MP2 way too big.

But yea, i'm ready for some other characters to come out. I don't want a new Megatron or SS/TC/SW

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An updated UM in the new scale would be great, with the proper trailer and armor of course. Galvatron would be nice and make sense after Rodimus. But when has HasTak ever done anything that makes sense?

I am preparing myself for Megs rescaled next. He better include the stock and barrel though. We really dont need remakes of the seekers do we? Coneheads would be nice, but the seekers we already have pretty munch match the new scale - I say new scale assuming MP9 and 10 represent what the scale of any further MP release will be.

I rrrrrreeeeeeeaaaaaalllly wants him because I'm just loving all the new design impliments in MP-10. Just seeing how the truck mode works from Bot mode is just amazing to me. Waiting to see the reviews myself but I do want one.

Buuuut...then again a sale would be nice.

i want him but i'm willing to take the chance and see if it goes on sale. I had it pre ordered but recently cancelled it.

Same here. If I happen to have the money for it and it's still not on sale, I may indulge myself. I want an MP Prime that's in scale with Rodimus, Starscream, Skywarp and Grimlock. I just hope Takara decides to redo MP Megatron in the same size range as well and include his silencer and stock extensions. And if that works, bring on MP Galvatron.

Think its funny we all want him but would rather wait until he is on sale. Some how I get the feeling he could show up in Walmart's by the end of the year, minus the Trailer and Spike.

Hope BBTS, decides to put him on sale for Christmas also LOL

Think its funny we all want him but would rather wait until he is on sale. Some how I get the feeling he could show up in Walmart's by the end of the year, minus the Trailer and Spike.

There has to be a Hasbro release somewhere down the line. I would bet they keep Spike, but there is no way a trailer will see US stores. There was about a six or seven month gap between the Takara and Hasbro Rodimus release, so I think that the end of the year might be too soon to expect him in Walmart - or whatever store he will no doubt be an exclusive to. Well, the first Hasbro MP Prime wasnt an exclusive was it? Everything else has been. I dont think they will go away from the store exclusive thing just because its Prime.

MP10 would make a bitchin Christmas present though! That was really the only way I got MP9. I might have to do that again this year and pool a few family members together for my present.

I just found a MP Rodimus Prime in the wild a few days ago and I gotta say that he is tiny, even for $60 dollars, compared to past Masterpiece figures. I only feel sorry for those that spent $200+ dollars on the Takara version of him. So not worth it. If this new MP-10 Prime is the same size as MP-9 Rodimus Prime, then WOW! Talk about an easy pass now matter how cool G1 Prime is. Btw: I think the most Hasbro should be charging for this MP Rodimus Prime is $40 dollars. Anything more is just highway robbery. :D

There has to be a Hasbro release somewhere down the line. I would bet they keep Spike, but there is no way a trailer will see US stores. There was about a six or seven month gap between the Takara and Hasbro Rodimus release, so I think that the end of the year might be too soon to expect him in Walmart - or whatever store he will no doubt be an exclusive to. Well, the first Hasbro MP Prime wasnt an exclusive was it? Everything else has been. I dont think they will go away from the store exclusive thing just because its Prime.

MP10 would make a bitchin Christmas present though! That was really the only way I got MP9. I might have to do that again this year and pool a few family members together for my present.

I know we wont get the trailer, and honestly it is only an after thought for me. I'm betting Walmart is trying to get Prime as an exclusive. but with Grimlock and Rodimus both being exclusive to TRU. TRU might get it, but Walmart could easily take it if they wanted to. And I'm sure it would be rushed to be ready by Black Friday in November

I just found a MP Rodimus Prime in the wild a few days ago and I gotta say that he is tiny, even for $60 dollars, compared to past Masterpiece figures. I only feel sorry for those that spent $200+ dollars on the Takara version of him. So not worth it. If this new MP-10 Prime is the same size as MP-9 Rodimus Prime, then WOW! Talk about an easy pass now matter how cool G1 Prime is. Btw: I think the most Hasbro should be charging for this MP Rodimus Prime is $40 dollars. Anything more is just highway robbery. :D

I have both the Takara version and the Hasbro version. And I don't feel robbed for buying the Takara version either. The Hasbro version is ok but I prefer the TAKARA one. $60 is a good price, but Hasbro could have done a little more. Even if they brought over Rodimus's trailer it would be the same price as Ultimate Prime. Which has been dropping in price do to lack of interest

Black Friday?? That would be nice.

I hate to refer anyone to another site, but did anyone see the recent pics over at TFW? http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/japanese-transformers-40/mp-10-convoy-in-the-wild-173382/

Interesting how it comes with what looks like a pretty complete list of Primes. I think MikePrime said it first, the pics of this thing are just not selling it very well. And these new pics are actually a deterrent for me. I hate the feet, I dont like the wheel wells on the legs, and something about the forearms just irks me. The head sculpt looks good though.

Archived