MasterShooter Collectible Second Project Revealed - SHOOTER MASTERS!

Sidecutter

I know that when the first project for MasterShooter Collectibles was revealed, many of you commented that you hoped updates of the classic Targetmasters would happen as well.

Well, MasterShooter Collectibles wanted the same, and their new project, the Shooter Masters, delivers! The first set of four will deliver brand new, articulated Targetmasters to serve as companions to your United or Generations figures of Hot Rod, Kup, Blurr, and Scourge!

MasterShooter Collectibles Shooter Masters on Facebook!

Mirrored pics for those without Facebook:

ShotPiece.jpg

MinuteBot.jpg

BrOOMstick.jpg

Bolt-Action.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need a reverse color version of Shot Piece as their version of Barrel Roller, and a reverse color version of Bolt-Action for SG Rodimus.

Something more interesting than reverse colors for SG editions may be possible. I've already talked to MasterShooter through development about the possibility of exclusive colors.

Me. How much?

Pricing hasn't been given yet. I've talked to them about this too, and they expect it should be cheaper than the initial Mega-Gun and Brown-King were due to increased yields per mold, but the pricing won;t be known until the factory has evaluated the requirements of the toolings in full.

If you could make a Targetmaster for Classic Optimus Prime that converted into Roller (with wheels) that would be neat.

How about giving the rest of the Classic-style toys Targetmasters? Targetmaster Rhoul for Tracks, Targetmaster Chip Chase for Prowl, Targetmasters Rewind and Eject for Blaster, Targetmaster Ricochet (the yellow gun) for Cybertron Quickmix that combines with Stripmine for a Double Targetmaster mode? How about simple replacement Targetmasters for G1 toys. I have a Slugslinger and a Crosshairs with no gun, because they cost so much to replace. I would buy a $20 upgrade for them before a $50 original Targetmaster.

There could be other Targetmasters for cases that make sense, and like you said, to provide replacements for the other Targetmaster characters. But there won't be any direct coies of existing Hasbro products, I can guarantee MasterShooter doesn't want to open that can of worms.

However, you also don't need to be worried about original designs for those purposes being anywhere remotely near $50. These should be far, far less than that.

Archived