HA Roadbuster to open or not?

Spidarus

im telling you man..open him...hes the best of the line....as much as i like barricade he puts him to shame....as ive already said..hes totally boss..

Better than Barricade eh? Thats impressive, cause I freaking love him :drool

I have never had this problem before, I've been collecting for 10 plus years ever since RID came out. I'm just trying to be a little more frugal with my money. (and people give you funny looks when you stare at a transformer for 5 minutes in the middle of the aisle :lol

I'll probably break down and open him :roll

Dude, I've been collecting for 27 years since Transformers came out. ;) And this issue very rarely happens for me too because I'm also try to be a tight arse with my money. Being frugal is good unless you're filthy rich. I couldn't care less if people give me funny looks when I stare at Transformers in aisles... I'll happily play with the "Try Me" features too. And if it's a role play toy, I'll strap it on and give it whirl! Like putting on a pair of Bumblebee guns on my forearms and running around shooting. ;) I got told off once by a security guard when my friend and I were at a supermarket and I was running around shooting at him with G1 Shockwave (and he was shooting back with G1 Megatron... although only Shockwave makes noises). We were in the feminine hygiene aisle too. ;) Gah, I used to have photos of that, but I've lost them! :P

No wait, there was another time when I got ejected out of a COMIC BOOK STORE because I walked in playing with Beast Machines Spystreak, making flying and shooting noises. The manager went, "Get out! We don't put up with that kind of immaturity here!" -- in a store that sells comic books and toysaction figures. Rriiight. I could see other customers and employees giving _him_ funny looks. Later on other customers and employees spoke with me and sympathised with me - saying that the manager was completely out of line as well as some other unkind remarks which I won't repeat here. ;) I don't give a hoot where I am... I'll play with a Transformer if I wanna. The only exception I'll make is funerals/wakes. Everything else is fair game to me.

When I was on campus...

toyplay_unsw.jpg

At a sports carnival...

homestarscreamrunner.jpg

At the football...

sfc_ncj4.jpg

At the Opera House...

sydneyharbour02.jpg

On the Great Wall of China...

greatwall_minicon.jpg

Going to a musical...

mammamia.jpg

Voting at the Federal elections...

election_convoy.jpg

At a video game arcade...

birthday08_03.jpg

Meeting Michael Bay...

tfm15.jpg (okay, the toy in that photo is MOSC, but I had a loose one on me while I shot that photo! It was Beast Wars Cheetor IIRC ;))

At a sushi train...

sushi_warpath.jpg

...pretty much almost anywhere I go! :D

Try catching public transport in Transformers Cosplay dude. Copping funny stares was the LEAST of my worries then! ;)

Very good sir, I especially like the Great Wall ;)

wow goki...that reminds me of the time i was running around walmart with my G1 megatron being all spy like and jumping around the corners of the aisles pointing him at people while my friend followed me around with a little tape player playing a loop of the mission impossible music full blast...

Reminds me of the time I was playing with Starscream and flying him around the store and for some reason he locked on and tried to fly down the shirt of a very attractive woman. After she slapped me I tried to explain that my hand wasn't guiding it, but tying to keep it from going down there but I don't think she believed me.

OK. That didn't really happen. I'm a very, very, very, very, very bad man!

I did go through a shopping centre once with G1 Star Sabre in jet mode, flying it around and making flying shooting noises. And not too long ago after seeing Dark of the Moon for the second time, I was walking down several very crowded city streets on a Saturday night, 'flying' Jetwing Optimus Prime around ... actually making him bank and manoeuvre to avoid oncoming pedestrians (and making increasing and decreasing pitch noises - as well as the occasional afterburner noise when I picked up my pace) ;) I got lots and lots of looks that evening. :D

I don't have him but...OPEN SAYS ME!! ^_^

Besides. He looked pretty cool.

I have never had this problem before, I've been collecting for 10 plus years ever since RID came out. I'm just trying to be a little more frugal with my money. (and people give you funny looks when you stare at a transformer for 5 minutes in the middle of the aisle :lol

I'll probably break down and open him :roll

Dude, I've been collecting for 27 years since Transformers came out. ;) And this issue very rarely happens for me too because I'm also try to be a tight arse with my money. Being frugal is good unless you're filthy rich. I couldn't care less if people give me funny looks when I stare at Transformers in aisles... I'll happily play with the "Try Me" features too. And if it's a role play toy, I'll strap it on and give it whirl! Like putting on a pair of Bumblebee guns on my forearms and running around shooting. ;) I got told off once by a security guard when my friend and I were at a supermarket and I was running around shooting at him with G1 Shockwave (and he was shooting back with G1 Megatron... although only Shockwave makes noises). We were in the feminine hygiene aisle too. ;) Gah, I used to have photos of that, but I've lost them! :P

No wait, there was another time when I got ejected out of a COMIC BOOK STORE because I walked in playing with Beast Machines Spystreak, making flying and shooting noises. The manager went, "Get out! We don't put up with that kind of immaturity here!" -- in a store that sells comic books and toysaction figures. Rriiight. I could see other customers and employees giving _him_ funny looks. Later on other customers and employees spoke with me and sympathised with me - saying that the manager was completely out of line as well as some other unkind remarks which I won't repeat here. ;) I don't give a hoot where I am... I'll play with a Transformer if I wanna. The only exception I'll make is funerals/wakes. Everything else is fair game to me.

When I was on campus...

toyplay_unsw.jpg

At a sports carnival...

homestarscreamrunner.jpg

At the football...

sfc_ncj4.jpg

At the Opera House...

sydneyharbour02.jpg

On the Great Wall of China...

greatwall_minicon.jpg

Going to a musical...

mammamia.jpg

Voting at the Federal elections...

election_convoy.jpg

At a video game arcade...

birthday08_03.jpg

Meeting Michael Bay...

tfm15.jpg (okay, the toy in that photo is MOSC, but I had a loose one on me while I shot that photo! It was Beast Wars Cheetor IIRC ;))

At a sushi train...

sushi_warpath.jpg

...pretty much almost anywhere I go! :D

Try catching public transport in Transformers Cosplay dude. Copping funny stares was the LEAST of my worries then! ;)

THAT'S a pretty long list, sir. But would you play with them while eating green eggs and ham?

Archived