PE - Arcee on the Horizon?

Optics

UPDATED PICS: http://forums.TFormers.com/talk/index.php?showtopic=133827&st=20&p=1630459entry1630459

29sqv4.jpg

30hu1zb.jpg

Would've preferred a car, but the bike mode is always nice. Chest looks a bit odd, but I think the head just needs to stick out more. A visible neck is preferred for fembots.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Motorcycle Arcee needs to go away.

I had every intention of saying something very similar.

I think Generations Wreck-Gar is the only bikeformer I really liked. I hated G1 Wreck-Gar, I absolutely loath ROTF Arcee, and was pretty indifferent with Animated Prowl. Bikeformers just dont work for me.

I had every intention of saying something very similar.

I think Generations Wreck-Gar is the only bikeformer I really liked. I hated G1 Wreck-Gar, I absolutely loath ROTF Arcee, and was pretty indifferent with Animated Prowl. Bikeformers just dont work for me.

:agree ROTF Arcee, Chromia, and Elita-1 are the worse molds of the last 10 years

Tired of the Motorcycle Arcee, and it keeps reminding me how stupid Hasbro is.

As far as commenting on this figure though like Jeffafa, I'm going to wait for better pics and a price tag. But at least she is decent sized

I like Animated Prowl. Especially Animated Samurai Prowl.

I like bikeformers for the most part. But while bike Arcee was a cool twist in Energon, it seems that bike Arcee is becoming the main version of her (like tank Megs, semi Prime, Ambulance Ratchet etc), which I think sucks. She was a car back in the day, and in Animated.

TF Prime Arcee is the way a Bike Former should be and I welcome that one.

I agree that all other incarnations should be burned, ESPECIALLY the Wheelsnake princesses. :tfevil

Archived