Transformers Prime Wave 1 Case Assortments Revealed; Release Date Moved Up One Month?

Peter_Van

364850000_653569663577_detail_11__scaled_100.jpg
Transformers Prime's toyline will be released one month early, according to Kapow Toys. The UK retailer has posted the case breakdown for the Deluxe, Voyager, and Entertainment Pack assortments. The release date seems to have also been moved up by one month to November 1, 2011 to December 1, 2011. Read the Full News Story Here

this line looks like it's going to be incredibly awesome.

voyager prime looks perfect. puts animated primes design to shame. i definitely like the design of this show much better than animated.. i just wish there were more episodes.. and now that cullen is back, i wish the episodes that we do have had more prime in them.

i can't wait for voyager starscream, hopefully megatron, deluxe wheeljack looks incredible, and deluxe breakdown looks awesome.

i really have only one complaint about any of the figures that we've seen thus far. and it's for bumblebee. he really doesn't look as show accurate as the rest.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD... BUMBLEBEE'S DOOR WINGS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE CLOSE TOGETHER!! THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE MIDDLE OF HIS BACK.. NOT ON HIS SHOULDERS. seriously.. is that TOOO much to ask for... guess so. (rand over)

anyways. one of the things that i don't like about the show is the starscream megatron relationship. they pretty much did the same thing animated did, and i didn't like it then. starscream is supposed to be by megatrons side at all times.. and maybe scheming in the background, or muttering things under his breath.. not all out against him and basically being his own faction.

oh and one more thing.. where's megatron.. he's the main bad guy.. and he's never there. there's always something wrong with him. i mean are main bad guys really that terrible to include in things?

"First Edition"? That's definately an attempt to grab the collectors there. Show of hands - How many people are going to save these first edition versions MOC? How many are just going to rip open the package & play with the toys/put them on their display shelves?

That's what I thought. :tflaugh

Wasn't first edition the Transformer Prime Optimus Prime in Matrix packaging at SDCC? LOL

Unless the package actually says "FIRST EDITION" its not a first edition

Man, I just don't get why they think we need 4 Bumblebees to a case. I mean... seriously, every retail outlet already has bumblebees of all shapes and sizes coming out of their ears.

Man, I just don't get why they think we need 4 Bumblebees to a case. I mean... seriously, every retail outlet already has bumblebees of all shapes and sizes coming out of their ears.

Hasbro thinks Bumblebee is kid friendly?

Wasn't first edition the Transformer Prime Optimus Prime in Matrix packaging at SDCC? LOL

Unless the package actually says "FIRST EDITION" its not a first edition

When HTS shipped me the SDCC Prime, it came in this box:

post-14856-028755200 1315095170.jpg

So this says zero, as if they expected your question. I remember a few Starwars figures had a "first day of issue" sticker on the card, I would bet these will have the same crap.

Archived