Sickness Or Disease?

madman1366

Religion. Although I see pre-Transformer related transforming robot franchises as precursory religions (like say how Judaism is viewed as by Christians).

Dominus Primus

exaudi nos et miserere

exaudi, Dominus

Dona nobis pacem

et salva nos a Unicron

Salva nos, Primus

Dominus exaudi nos

Dominus miserere

dona nobis pacem

Sanctus, Gloria

Dona nobis pacem

e dona eis requiem

inter oves locum

voca me cum benedictis

Pie Vector Sigma, dona eis requiem

Dominus Primus, Sanctus, Gloria

------------------------

Our deity who art in Cybertron

Primus be thy name

Thy Matrix come

Thy AllSpark done on Earth as it is in Cybertron

Give us this day the toys we seek

And give us our acquisitions, as we assist those who seek to acquire

And lead us not to imitation

But deliver us from knock offs

For thine is the franchise, made by Hasbro, and Takara, for all collectors.

Amen.

-----------------------

P.S.: I've also put "Transformers" down as my religion in the national government census.

A sickness, but one helluva insidious one...

When I started being a TF collector, I've never imagined that I'd expand to 1:18 scale figures and vehicles (Microman, GI Joe, Star Wars, etc), SD Gundams, Revoltech (VF-1S, Queen's Blade), Lego...

I love Transformers. Its a disease for me and it's slowly spreading to my GF...

Disease. I do have a Yamato Macross Valkyrie, but that's more of a MP Jetfire stand in. The same goes for my Chogokin Mugen Calibur toy, who stands in as a MP Roadbuster. I did collect some of those Gundam action figures that were sold by Bandai in the early 2000s, but that's all for Gundam. I do like Robocop figures, but that doesn't really count.

How is that Chogokin Mugen Calibur figure? I love Roadbuster and wondered about the newer versions of that design.

Religion. -----------------------

P.S.: I've also put "Transformers" down as my religion in the national government census.

Wait what... I thought I was the only one who did that... did you get a call asking about it as well? And why isn't decepticon Recognized as an ethnicity for "other"

Somewhere in between for me. I love all robots but only collect Transformers.

Wait what... I thought I was the only one who did that... did you get a call asking about it as well?

:D Nope, no phone call. Although if they ever did, I'd stick to my guns. I'd like to see them try and empirically disprove Transformers. ;) They know they can't, which is why they won't call. ;)

Archived