Rebirth of Evil

The dimensional gateway, Kaon the Decepticon capital city, planet Cybertron. I stand in the doorway to greatness. Soundwave was powering up the gateway, Starscream was plotting the destination. "Where are we going, my Lord? Which dimension are we headed?" the Seeker asked with a gleam in his optic. "Thats not your affair, Starscream, only I am to know where we are going." I shoved him out of the way and laid my hand on the console. My fingers fell back, reveling computer interface nodes. I plugged them into the console, programming the destination into the computer. The gateway blared to life in a rainbow of colors. "Starscream, Soundwave, you are to stay behind. When the gateway reopens, you will receive your instructions." I slowly approached the gateway and slid my hand into it. The gateway rippled with every movement of hand within it, even when I drew it back.

I stepped into it. With a bright flash of light, I felt every molecule of my being separate and move at the speed of light, and yet stay together. My body surged with energy as I emerged on the other side of the gateway, rippling across me and then reabsorbed by the gateway. My optics flickered and then came online. The only thing I hate about dimension hopping is momentary blindness. As my optics looked around my location, I failed to recognize my location. Appeared to be a high, cloudy location. Blue sky, yellow sun, but yet there was metal under my feet. I was in the sky, on a ship.

"The Nemesis! Or....at least this dimension's version of it. And my target....lies within." My forearm opened up, revealing my fusion cannon. As it opened up and became its full size, alarms went off beneath me. Powering up my fusion cannon, I prepared for combat. Decepticlones came marching up onto the roof, laser guns firing and bouncing off me like mosquitos off a windshield. A single sweep of my powered fusion cannon dropped them like flies.

Standing triumphant, I felt my target approach. His power pulsated from him as if a thousand energon smelters were in one place. I spotted his red optics peering at me from a nearby doorway.

"No sense hiding from me, Megatron. I am here......to claim you."

Archived