Is your collection SAFE?

Backfire

Yeah well currently on R&R but have to go back to Iraq next week. But already looking for a new house in Phoenix

I Salute you dude & say screw that, join me in NC cheap rent & I'm gonna introduce taylor ham to the beach bumbs ;P

If I were single man, but I'm not I got 3 kids. Which makes things interesting when I go Transformer Hunting. But then I tell the wife the wife, my collection now belongs to my son and I LOL

I went through that back in 2009 when typhoon Ketsana hit our country hard, I was lucky all of my TF's are stored in an upstairs living room, as floodwaters reached chest deep at my place(I'm 5'8"). What was nearly ruined were a a good coupla dozen of my GI Joes, as I had left them downstairs as I left for work that day(They were used in a local mall display and were just returned to me the day before). Spent a couple of days, 2 rolls of paper towels and an entire pack of 100 cotton buds carefully cleaning the mud off. Since then no toy gets left downstairs. :redface

Archived