Decision about the Devastator's

Transmitte

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they ever offer the Crazy Devy as a full one stop, one box purchase for a lower price than what the parts cost individually then I MIGHT be tempted to get that to go along with the Encore Devy.

I have Exgraver and I already know this is going to be an EPIC Devastator!

Plus, TFC's is going to have all the extra combiner parts integrated with the individuals which is HUGE! If there was any question between the two, then that is the biggest factor that favors TFC.

I only hope that the bad shovel on Exgraver was a fluke and we see problems like that fixed before future figures are released. Luckily that was a relatively easy part to replace, but the next flaw might not be one so easy to deal with. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

To further muddle the Devastator waters :lol

Junkion Blacksmith is releasing their own Devastator upgrade kit, too. http://www.tfw2005.c...add-ons-173210/

Upgrade for Devastator is useless overdone anyway, Which is why its better to go with a Make Toys or TFC.

Suffice it to say, the TFC is the one that is getting my money for the next several months. I canceled my pre-order on the encore version(I will say that if my job promo comes thru in the next 60 days, then this whole discussion becomes moot for me). Madman, I like your idea of a full on box set of the CD upgrades at a later date, I'd be more apt to do that if not stupid expensive.

As for the JB add-on's, The Devastator pie is starting to get a little thin...

I'll skip all of them. $600 could be used on so much more important stuff it's not funny. I'm slowly finding that, in general, I'm burning out of collecting. Damn recession is sucking the blood right out of my wallet :(

I'll skip all of them. $600 could be used on so much more important stuff it's not funny. I'm slowly finding that, in general, I'm burning out of collecting. Damn recession is sucking the blood right out of my wallet :(

Oddly enough, I'm getting the burn too. After my goof with the F/R imports along with the TFC chunks for the next 6-8 months, a lot of collecting is getting scaled back. And yes, very pricey but spread out as it is becomes semi affordable(to me).

Awe man...

I was really looking forward to a review of Hercules from you Blitz! lol

Oddly enough, I'm getting the burn too. After my goof with the F/R imports along with the TFC chunks for the next 6-8 months, a lot of collecting is getting scaled back. And yes, very pricey but spread out as it is becomes semi affordable(to me).

I've been like this for a while too. The wallet draining & price gauging is to much. I got out of comics in the 90's for the same reason.

I'll never stop collecting, but enough with the band wagon. There's no "must haves" anymore, just select wants.

Archived