Unicron in stock on Amazon.com

puma

This blows. I was not prepared for him to be out this soon. I hope he doesn't sell out before I have the cash.

He wont and if he does, I'm sure he will end up being restocked Remember he wasn't suppose to show up until October. And he will end up like the Seacons over at BBTS

At 5:57 against better judgement Eastern time I was ab;le to order mine & everything went through OK.

I was gonna hold out for a sale but if one comes later then I'll get one to open (still thinking fondly of those $14 Marvel Universe Galactus' that I scored)

Just keep checking back folks, it'll relist soon.

He wont and if he does, I'm sure he will end up being restocked Remember he wasn't suppose to show up until October. And he will end up like the Seacons over at BBTS

Yes and Yes!

I skipped the TRU Universe reissue and remember how long that stagnated.....

Don't be afraid if you can't jump the gun, you'll still get your shot

Some third-party seller on Amazon already has one up for sale for only $299.99. Gotta love scalpers.

Yeah and at that price your better off going on eBay and buying the Takara 2010 Unicron for less LOL

I'm still sure Amazon will get more in anyway

EDIT - I asked Amazon if they were going to get in anymore and about the $300 seller. Which I found appalling and all of a sudden Unicron went back to being Currently unavailable and the $300 seller was removed from the page LOL

Some third-party seller on Amazon already has one up for sale for only $299.99. Gotta love scalpers.

Yeah and at that price your better off going on eBay and buying the Takara 2010 Unicron for less LOL

I'm still sure Amazon will get more in anyway

EDIT - I asked Amazon if they were going to get in anymore and about the $300 seller. Which I found appalling and all of a sudden Unicron went back to being Currently unavailable and the $300 seller was removed from the page LOL

Epic win Onslaught!!!

I'm glad someone is keeping those interweb bastards in line!

And now there is another one LOL.

Just hold off guys, Amazon did say they were getting more So don't go for the scalpers yet

Archived