Amazon Unicron.....

JNYCE

Alot of times Amazon puts items up before you can even preorder them.

As for this guy I have Armada & Ebergon Unicron both loose & MSIB. I passed on the TRU Universe version just because outside of some paint it was to close to Armada.

This version since Hasbro was kind enough to import, I will be getting but I doubt I'll open it. In my last TF room I had the 2 loose Unicrons beating on Primus. In the one I'll be setting up soon I'll do something similar but with the 3 packaged Unicrons in the backround.

-Then I gotta find a way to work Marvel Universe Galactus in there ;)

Strong edit it was up again today & I scored mine.

If a sale comes along, I'll retract what I said & get a second.

-sweet dreams of $14 Marvel Universe Galactus-

• 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE