Guardian Robots

Liege Evilmus

So, as alot of you know my collection has been packed up & really soon thats coming to a end. I look forward to putting my shelves back up.

That said, in my old displays with the Decepticons growing more vicious & cunning G1 Omega Supreme formed a new guardian elite. Energon Landquake lead the team of 2 Energon Landmines.

They're tough, versatile figures with amazing articulation in any mode & ready to go!

The shelf made for a great display, & while I'm looking to set back up it's dawning on me that there's no air support for these bots.

So my question, and keep in mind we're going for ELITE Guardian, which means fire power & rescue all rolled into one, what bot would fit in uniform & ability with the Landmine counterparts?

Yeah definitely Skyhammer from DOTM, andf bout time you got back Liege. Hope everything has gotten better for you

That new DOTM voyager helicopter looks pretty cool. And kinda has a classics aesthetic to him too

"Like!"

I think Skyhammer as well as well as using Universe Treadbolt and HFTD Tomahawk to round these guys up. I myself have Strafe and Highbrow in The Ariels as well as Energon Bulkhead (Wildstyle...thinking of having him repainted to Springer). I think they make a great airel group.

(Sigh...I also have Cybertron Snarl in it flying Voltron Lion style in my group. LOL!)

kyhammer would be awesome air support. I haven't scored one yet but I heard he breaks easy. Anyone know if thats true.

Also Lord-Onslaught, still 6 weeks before I'm back back. At my brother's gathering up some stored items. Bought a house but have to do some work before I can live in it. Can't wait to be done with the loft life!

Well its still good you showed up, we have been worried about you

Another one, if you have a second leader class Starscream could fit in to your Army

That new DOTM voyager helicopter looks pretty cool. And kinda has a classics aesthetic to him too

"Like!"

I think Skyhammer as well as well as using Universe Treadbolt and HFTD Tomahawk to round these guys up. I myself have Strafe and Highbrow in The Ariels as well as Energon Bulkhead (Wildstyle...thinking of having him repainted to Springer). I think they make a great airel group.

(Sigh...I also have Cybertron Snarl in it flying Voltron Lion style in my group. LOL!)

I'm passing on Strafe just because the mold is to evil looking and perfect as Mindwipe. Highbrow I love, but he's another one who's to unique to build a army out of.

Energon Bulkhead is a great figure, but he's got another group.

Universe Treadbolt is a perfect fit, and when TRU blasted them out on clearance I did get a few. I also sold them and thusly kick myself.

Oh as for Snarl, he's part of my Bruiser group led by Tigerhawk. It's a mix of Maximals, Autobots, and rouge Cons who are just bad ass fighters. In my old set up I had them on 1 shelf just staring down the wall with the Cons on it ;P

Another one, if you have a second leader class Starscream could fit in to your Army

The Guardians are more of a Autobot group & all my movie Starscreams are a Seeker attack fleet led by Supreme Starscream. I know alot of people don't like the movie Starscreams, but you can't deny they are impressive attack bots.

& yeah, I try to check in when I can, but after the last house I was renting in got forclosed on I decided to live small & bank some money. So yeah, I bought a nice house in NC just off the beach & am hoping since it's already insured this hurricain takes it out to see so I can build a even better one ;P

The Guardians are more of a Autobot group & all my movie Starscreams are a Seeker attack fleet led by Supreme Starscream. I know alot of people don't like the movie Starscreams, but you can't deny they are impressive attack bots.

& yeah, I try to check in when I can, but after the last house I was renting in got forclosed on I decided to live small & bank some money. So yeah, I bought a nice house in NC just off the beach & am hoping since it's already insured this hurricain takes it out to see so I can build a even better one ;P

Well hopefully your house gets destroyed then, while your collection stays intact. I'm trying to figure out why people don't like the leader Starscream mold myself its one of the best IMO. Though even while your looking for Autobots, I would go with RTS Grapple and Universe Inferno, and maybe RTS Lugnut

Dude the Leader Starscream mold is as good as it gets!

I never saw Grapple or Lugnut. Granted I really haven't been looking though. I picked up maybe 3 figures since May.

Also, no none of my stuff is moved yet, so yeah wind, knock that place down!

Archived