Peter_Van

Three Are Better Than One? Take a Look at these Takara, Armada, and Amazon Unicron Comparison Shots

You know the best thing about the G1 Unicron prototype? It's easy for fat nerds like me to cosplay as! :D (lawlz)

Anyhoozles, I already have Armada Unicron... don't see myself getting a second Unicron unless I see it going for cheap and I have nothing else I wanna get at the time. Oh, and whoever took that photo of the 3 Unicrons managed to mistransform the leg kibble on all three Unicrons. :P :P :P

Edited by Goktimus Prime

I have the first version, and the black verison. I think that's enough. Head retool or not.

I want them to come out with the NEO or BWII toy that we only saw as a prototype.

I also thought coming out with cosmo bot (silver ball that turns into a robot from the Microchange line) coming out with that in a clear yellow with silver, even as a key chain would be a good idea.

I really liked the Takara version. If it was just a repaint like the Universe offering I wouldn't have given it a second look. But it was a nice retool & thats always welcomed here.

Still for the price I had to pass. I alread have Armada & Energon loose & boxed so the idea of spending about $150 on the figure again was out.

Still, I liked it & when Amazon marked the figure as in stock yesterday for $59.99 with free shipping, I jumped on it.

This version unless there's a sale I'll probably only buy once & leave it boxed.

Does the Takara version look a little better? Well, yeah, but that $90 I get to keep is pretty sexy too.

I'll never get sick of collecting Transformers, but I can live with being a bit patient & not paying top dollar for every one.

Someone has already put one back on eBay for $300, I honestly believe that places like Amazon should put a limit on the price people try to resale at. Should only allow them to double it and no higher

Plus Unicron will be back in stock, there is no way he can be permanently sold out already