Georgia sightings

TheSlup

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The local shops in Valdosta have been following a two week pattern these days. Two week pattern is after the first major sale elsewhere, two weeks later same bot shows up in a shipment.

Usually tuesdays (afternoon, night) I find new Energons and Thursdays (on Friday mornings) I find new Alternators. Pattern got kinda skewed the past two weeks; Universe Tues, Energon Thurs.

Here's the run down on the past few weeks:

---There are two wal Marts in my area, Wal mart on Inner Perimeter road, east side of the city, Super Wal mart is right next to I-75, just south of SAMs Club, rumor I heard is that they've got the COSTCO exclusive Prime/Overload pack---

Week 1

Alternators in a case (Wal Mart)

Ravage, Windcharger, Swindle, Grimlock x3 each.

Week 2

Energon (Wal Mart, Target)

E Starscream, High Wire/Kicker, Roadblock, Barricade x3 each

(singles) Stormcloud, Kickback, Terradive, Windrazor

Week 3

Universe (Target, Super Wal Mart)

Frostbite, Cheetor, Longhorn

Energon

Quickstrike x2 (Wal Mart and Super Wal mart)

THIS WEEK:

(Wal mart)

ENERGON: Alpha Quintesson, Six Shot, Wing Saber, Grimlock/Swoop, about 4 of each!

(Meanwhile in assnowhere GA, aka Valdosta)

well nothing new this week so far. Target here just stocked up on Energon basics: kickback, Stormcloud, Terradive and Windrazor (about x3 each) but that was sometime over the weekend since my last post. the local TRU's barren except for marked down G1s (Tracks for $6.95, everyone else: 15$) and Super Wal Mart's overstocked on the same old stuff (Powerlinx battles Downshift, Towline, Steamhammer, Slugslinger, Sharkticon etc.)

My main Wal Mart (Inner perimeter rd. location) is empty and looks like its going to be restocked soon. I'll know by tomorrow to be certain.

• 2 weeks later...

Imagine my suprise when I found Alternator Shockblast today at the Wal-mart off of Bells Ferry in Woodstock. I couldn't believe it. Now if I could only find a Tracks, I would have all of the released Alternators.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived