Georgia sightings

TheSlup

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright guys....I've been piled up with home work for the past 4 weeks, so I haven't had time to update. But here goes.

Target in Hiram has 2 geewun starscreams. That's it for Target. Walmart right next door however,had one final battle jazz left, bought by me...they also restocked on alts and cybertron. I did see one alt Rumble, but no sign of Ravage...I didn't check to see which alts the had...

Ok. I went to the new walmart thats soooorta near the older dallas walmart. They had one deluxe payload, Voyager prime and megs and they had Voyager Rescue Ratche and Thundercracker. Not to mention the cyb and alt restocks...it's like waiting for may 22nd all over again...

• 3 weeks later...

all the wal marts around are restocked on wave 1 and 2 deluxe. they have a buttload of 08 bb in morrow, and dallas wal mart now has the death star/darth vader, rescue ratchet and thundercracker. wave 3 scouts exclusives at west marietta target along with leader brawl megs and ultimate bb at both.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived