Basement Wars

Alright. I've been working on this, and have been looking for the appropriate place to put it. I hope you guys allow photocomics.

Basement Wars is about toys. My toys, and their disagreements with one another on the verge of a move. I hope you enjoy it as much as I've enjoyed making it. Bear with me because the first chapter isn't comic-tized, whereas the rest are.

Preface:

Victory! Three years had passed since the re-colonization of The Basement. The Batmen were finally home, and peace ruled for nearly three years. But then came The Great War. Ra's al Ghul: Diseased maniac, stormed the Bat shelves in a lightning storm. Out of approximately four hundred Batmen and Robins, 92 fell. This was one of the gravest incidents to plague the Batman community. Al Ghul attacked with Batclones, Zords, Borohk, and even made Nocturn enter the fray.

In the meantime, the Transformers waged a war of their own in a distant section of The Basement, however the Autobots and the Decepticons reached a ceasefire that was to last while the war between the Batmen and Ra's al Ghul went on.

Eventually, Ra's al Ghul's forces were annihilated by an onslaught of vintage vehicles as Ra's al Ghul prepared to detonate the entire Bat shelfs, Transformer shelves, and even the entire dinosaur population to turn The Basement into a barren land for re-colonization and to restore The Basement's natural form.

Ra's al Ghul fled on Serpentera, but Bruce Wayne/Batman caught up to him, defeated him and left him to die as Serpentera was destroyed by the Aerial Fleet.

p_00835.jpg

p_00836.jpg

"Are you finally prepared to take a life, Detective"?

"I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you. Good bye, Ra's!"

p_00837.jpg

"What?! Detective?! DETECTIVE! YOU CANNOT LEAVE ME HERE LIKE THIS! Oh no..."

p_00838.jpg

p_00839.jpg

"FIRE AT WILL!"

p_00840.jpg

"At last, the war is over..."

However, in the coming weeks, a new threat emerged...

p_00815.jpg

"WHY ARE THEY MAKING US WAIT SO LONG?! WHYYYY!" Said Dramole

"Baaaaaa patience baaaa" said Robogoat.

Most of the baddies, criminals and resented folks of The Basement were convocated for a meeting at Mr. Freeze's fortress. The invitation was sent through facebook, and most baddies chose to attend. Many of them were simply hopefuls in line to gain some experience from the professionals, while some of them were former Batmen who were dumped for various reasons.

p_00816.jpg

But one baddie, one who wanted revenge for a mishap with the Batmen four years ago, was most eager to get inside.

"Don't worry folks, we will enter the fortress soon. A big destiny awaits us!"

Max Shreck responded in a thick East Coast accent "Lex, business partner, one-man conglomerate. I wish I had seen you sooner. You may be asking yourself what's a poor shmuck like myself doing here"

"Maximillian Shreck, is that really you? what's a poor shmuck like yourself referring to someone such as myself as if we had known each other for more than five minutes?" Responded Lex in a higher than thou attitude.

"There's no such thing as too much powa, Lex. You're going to need the bills to make war with an army of men in underoos" calmly said Shreck

"I thought you had better fish to fry. Or was it better cats to fry? I don't remember, nor do I care. Get out of my sight, I have some business to attend to" said Lex, parting Shreck aside.

"I AM our business, Mister Luthor. My experience is bigger than the both of us. This Legion of Doom was co-founded by me since I had my face chewed on sixteen years ago. Maybe you just don't want to be a part of it. Maybe you're just bored, y'know, since there is no Supermen here. Consida this a blessing, Mister Luthor." responded Shreck

p_00817.jpg

"By the end of the day, you will be dead, and I will have taken your place, Mr 'Shmuck' or however you say it. Hahaha" whispered Lex into Shreck's ear as the gates opened.

"Welcome to The Legion of Doom, gentlemen" announced Shreck.

p_00818.jpg

All the baddies poured inside, squeezing one another. The biggest ones got front seats. Lex promptly climbed the podium and stood there as if he were an actual member. But nobody stopped him. His presence was more intimidating than the ugliest of evil space aliens. His nicely pressed shirt, his tie, and his Kryptonite boots made most of the common baddies gasp in awe.

"Awghm"

"SETTLE DOWN EVERYBODY, SETTLE DOWN. YOU HAVVE BEEN CONVOCAITED TO THIES MEETING AS WE NAOW FAYSE AN EMERGENCY AND A POSSIBLE MASS EXODUS. LET ME INTROUDUCE MYSELF. I AM MISTAH FREEZE, AND DIS IS AWR FORTRESS. I AM CURRENT GOVERNATOR OF THIS LEGIOWN. MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELF"

p_00820.jpg

"I am The Scarecrow. Founding member. Been here since '92."

p_00821.jpg

"What's green, wears sexy spandex and smarter AND holier than all of you? Me of course! Just answer the question Hhhehehahihihheh" Said a strange man wearing sexy green tights.

p_00822.jpg

"DEEZE ARE MY ASSOCIATES MISTA BANE AND POISON IVY"

p_00823.jpg

"I am Clock King. Make a comment about my lack of hair and I will subtract sixty seconds from your life"

"I am Inque. I chose to be a part of this because...I don't know."

"PING PONG"

Mr Freeze hit a gavel repeatedly.

"FIRST ORDER OF BEEZNESS WHY ARE WE HIER? MY ENORMUSS INTELLECT IS NOT ENUF TO ANSWER THESE AND MANY QUESHIONS, BUT I WUULD LIEK TO KNU MORE ABOUT JOO, AND DISCUSS FUTURE PLAANS, STARTING WITH JOO SEXY LOOKIN BOY BAND MEMBERS"

p_00824.jpg

"Uh, we're lookin to get into the big time since our careers died once N'SynC took over, and...you can use us as hired guns, sure"

p_00825.jpg

I'm Magnus, Formerly Magna. Here and ShadowBorg here have had a tough time dealing with those Batman Beyond thugs. We are starting a small operation and adding members as we go, such as these Splicers"

"Baaa Weee are noooot Spliiicers, Weee are Aaaaalienzz, baaa"

"My bad, sorry. We are in the process of adding a new, powerful ally to destroy the remaining hmm...what is it fifteen? twenty?"

PS 10 pics per post restriction annoys me. Also, the fact that I can't 'double post' and my next post is just added to this one is going to make my posting of this comic impossible, because there are many chapters and most of them are past 10 pictures.

Lol hahaha here's the rest of that part:

p_00826.jpg

"HAI GAIZ! AM I LATE?" said a near naked man who glowed hot.

p_00827.jpg

"I'm not too late hah, guys? Shreck? Inque, love?"

"Don't touch me, Derek, I could melt" said Inque

"Sweetheart, you know it's not you who is too hot for me, but the other way around, b!tch"

"Yes Mista Blight, you are quite late, meeting has started, and quite honestly, we thought you were fried" Snapped Shreck

"Fried? That what you heard? Silly man, I used to be richer than you. I still am. Let me show you...my bank account"

p_00828-1.jpg

"EEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHH!!!" screamed Shreck

"DO YOU SEE ALL THE GREEN NOW?" yelled Blight

Ninja Robin intervened, despite his heavy sweating, and checked on Shreck as he dropped on the floor.

"He's still alive!" claimed Ninja Robin

p_00829.jpg

"Enough of this nonsense, Victor don't you have device that 'negates' radioactivity?" exclaimed Lex

"OF COURSE I DOO I EVEN HAVE A CYURE FOR THIS POOAR BASTARD"

p_00831.jpg

"YEAHH My powers?! I'm not hot anymore? But I'm still transparent. HOW DID YOU DO THAT?" Blight asked

p_00832.jpg

"TRADE SECRET. YOU'RE IN THE KLUB, HOWEVER, PLEASE DO NOT HARM ANY MORE GUESTS IN HERE OR OUTSIDE, OR I MAIGHT HAVE TO CYOOR YOU BUT NOT WITH ICE. I HAVE FAILSAIFS FOR ALL OF YOU, CONSIDER THEES A DEPOWERIZATION CHAYMBER"

p_00833.jpg

"Point made, Freeze. Enough of this. We are wasting precious time as it is. On behalf of the Legion of Doom, you are all welcomed." Said Clock King.

p_00834.jpg

As the meeting concluded, two very sneaky and familiar characters watched, and listened from a safe position...

p_00841.jpg

To Be Continued...

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-funnies/390594-basement-wars.html The rest of the comic can be viewed there. It gets better.

Possibly. It doesn't get good 'till the third page, and it's a LOT of photos, and the forum system here makes it hard and annoying. Some posts feature more than 25 photos. And I'm down to the next episode already (past 11 pages).

Archived