MGT-01 ARCEE

M&G -- TRANSFORMER TOY

She's a beautiful figure but still too steep. AT $90 I'd have to say no no matter how cool sho e looks or how brilliant the quality is. At $50-60 bucks these may go flying.

She's still a wonderful toy though. ^_^

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
now we will compare . which one is worth of collecting?

Neither. They're both illegitimate unlicensed toys.

please remember that MGT-01 ARCEE is made by M&G TOYS CO.LTD.

That doesn't sound like any Hasbro or TakaraTOMY subsidiary that I know of... (correct me if I'm wrong)

OUR PRICE IS MORE REASONABLE . HIGH QUALITY. HIGH-END TOY...........

Stop shouting. And if that toy costs anything above the retail price of a Deluxe Transformer, then it is NOT reasonable IMO. I've seen some of these toys IRL... IMO the quality is crap compared to legit TFs -- so freakin' fragile, they don't look like they could withstand proper rigorous toy play (and a toy that cannot be played with is useless).

i have to state that our toys were made by hand , so we can insure toys are in a good condition!our production process is very delicate.

So is your product...

firstly, MGT-01 ARCEE is not false. because we manufacture ARCEE in accordance with G1 animation . not copy others copyright.

F**k off. Your toy is absolutely in violation of Hasbro's intellectual property! It may not be a counterfeit like a knock off, but you have manufactured a toy in the likeness of the Arcee character -- that character and its distinctive likeness is intellectual property of Hasbro. So don't give us sh!t about it not being in breach of copyright, because if Hasbro ever got off their lazy arses and took you to court, I'd wager you'd lose (and just because they're not suing you, doesn't make what you're doing right). You're even calling this toy "Arcee" - the name of which is also owned by Hasbro (you're not even calling her "Not-Arcee" or "Delicate Warrior" or something stupid like that).

So don't freaking LIE to us and suggest to us that this toy is not in violation of Hasbro's intellectual property when it clearly is. That's just insulting our intelligence.

secondly, MGT-01 ARCEE is using senior materials . we can insure its nice appearence and tight component.

And can you insure that this toy meets safety and quality standards? What options are available for recompense if your customers experience problems with your products? (e.g. do you offer refunds, exchanges etc.?)

i think if you have one ARCEE,you will change your mind.

I highly doubt that. (-_-)

Now kindly go find a space bridge and jump off it, IP thief.

I think its understandable that the price is high because, as you said, these are all hand made..... but thats gonna be the reason why you won't be selling as many.

My advice, have an option to sell these unassembled, without the G1 like box, in a plastic container.... for $50.

If you did it like that, I would definitely buy it. It looks like all the pieces are molded in white and pink and not painted.... except for the lips.... on her face.

$50 sounds about right if it were to come from you guys. Seeing as though you are charging "$95-100" for it assembled and with a box.

$50 sounds about right if it were to come from you guys. Seeing as though you are charging "$95-100" for it assembled and with a box.

$50 would be a reasonable (though still expensive) price - cos that's about how much HasTak charge for a lot of their limited exclusive Deluxe class figures. $95-100 is the retail price for a Leader Class toy here... so even if these toys were licensed, there's NO way I'd pay that price for them. And given their sub-par quality, I'd have serious qualms about paying even $50 for them.

It was bad enough paying that price for Gentei Skywarp and Thundercracker then experienced QC issues with them -- but the fundamental design of those toys were sound (it's just that they suffered from mould degradation which Takara should have fixed). But I find these Not-Arcees to be fundamentally not well designed Transformer action figures. They're more like pre-assembled convertible model kits. Fine for display purposes I suppose, but I don't find them suitable for playing with (and thus they fail at fulfilling the most basic function of a toy). I refuse to buy unlicensed toys, but I have seen and handled the Not-Arcees that some of my friends own for myself IRL, and I'm really just not impressed with them at all. I just find that these toys offer poor value for money even compared to the most mediocre of toys we get from Hasbro that most of us would scathingly criticise (and yet Hasbro sells them for cheaper - even outside N. America where our prices are outrageous!)

hello friends

we are so happy you like our toys. And give us many valuable suggestions .

we never doubt your honest.

Although ARCEE belongs to Hasbor. in fact , Hasbor never make Arcee into a toy! we can say manufacturing technology belongs to us

we never stole other's manufacturing technology.

i have to say our toys are made by hand . you can see every joint is very delicate and accurate.we are doing this with our sincere heart.we can provide "security certificate "if necessary

maybe you have lots of doubt, you can email to me directly

we are in here , don't want to fight, we just want you can understand our products better

if you are interested in MGT-01 ,please email to me .

gallery_27980_1409_54283.jpg

thanks and best regards

cherry

email: mg.cherry.wang@gmail.com

Although ARCEE belongs to Hasbor. in fact , Hasbor never make Arcee into a toy!

大嘘。 Hasbro/Takara HAVE absolutely made Arcee into toys (and thus maintain the rights to the Arcee name, character and likeness as a toy). These include:

+ 1987: SHBM Arcee

+ 1996: MC Axis Arcee garage kit

+ 2000: SCF Arcee (later released by Hasbro as HoC Arcee in 2002)

+ 2001: BotCon Arcee

+ 2002: Micron Legend Arcee

+ 2003: MyClone Arcee

+ 2004: Energon Arcee

+ 2004: Palisades Arcee statue

+ 2007: Movie Arcee

+ 2008: Binaltech Arcee

+ 2008: Robot Heroes Arcee

+ 2009: Diamond Select Arcee bust

+ 2009: Revenge of the Fallen Arcee (Legends, Deluxe, HA etc.)

+ 2010: Animated Arcee

+ 2010: Transformers Prime Arcee

...shall I continue?

we can say manufacturing technology belongs to us

we never stole other's manufacturing technology.

You didn' read my post carefully, did you?

I explicitly stated that your toys are NOT counterfeits. However, this does NOT change the fact that you HAVE violated Hasbro's intellectual property because you have used Arcee's distinctive likeness - and in this thread you even explicitly name these toys "Arcee" which further implicates you.

i have to say our toys are made by hand . you can see every joint is very delicate and accurate.

Accurate to WHAT?? Accurate to the Arcee design OWNED BY HASBRO?? On one hand you claim not to be using Hasbro's property, yet you're boasting that your toys are accurate to their property... contradictory much?

And delicate?? What is the bloody use of a toy that's delicate? That completely reduces its play value (and thus works against its inherent ability to function as a toy).

we are doing this with our sincere heart.

Rubbish. You're doing this to make money by stealing Hasbro's intellectual property. Don't you ever dare lie to us again.

hi my friend

i don't know why you speak so much snarky comments with radical attitude! Tell me what is your aim???????

we are regretful for your behavior that you defame our company's reputation.

please be noticed as below:

1. we are the well- established toy manufacturer , we make products in strict accordance with standard regulations.

we trust we can win a good reputation by high quality and characteristics. we never use this kind of means to snatch the market profit.

2.please respect the fact,this production is firstly made by our company . there are many things look like the same, if you have the samiliar face of the USA president"Obama",are not you say" Mr president you have violated my intellectual property" haha... my firend,how ridiculous you are.

we just think you are kiding !

3. we hope we can compete by toy quality .

thanks

email: mg.cherry.wang@gmail.com

Goktimus, I think you're being trolled at this point. But this thread is heading in to :epic land.

:munch

Gok, first off they are a 3rd party company, and it doesn't give you the right to go off on them like you have been. If you don't care for it. then stay our of the thread. And let those of us who DO! buy 3rd party products talk to MG. There is no reason why you should go off on them because they are offering a product that Hasbro and Takara are NOT! offering, and have NOT! offered in 25 years.

You should apologize to MG for your remarks that were uncalled for.

Now MG would you offer MGT-01 Delicate Warrior straight to us for your asking price and ti figure out the shipping where would you be shipping from?

2.please respect the fact,this production is firstly made by our company . there are many things look like the same, if you have the samiliar face of the USA president"Obama",are not you say" Mr president you have violated my intellectual property" haha... my firend,how ridiculous you are.

:rofl

While this made me LOL IRL, toys (or any manufactured product) cannot be relatable to living beings! It will only be a matter of time before Hasbro or Tomy gets tired of your type of products and the "snatching of market profit" days will be over. Sure things look the same but that can't even be used as an excuse. Consider the recent ruling from Germany (for the entire European Union) that banned the sale of the Samsung Galaxy Tab because it looked too similar to the Apple iPad.

You should apologize to MG for your remarks that were uncalled for.

I agree that it shouldn't have gone to hostility... :tfsad

Archived